Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2070

Dev Build 2070 is out now - no big features this time, just a collection of tweaks.

0 Likes

There’s currently no option for a monospace font - have you considered using sub-rows, rather than columns? (i.e., by passing an array of string arrays to show_quick_panel)

0 Likes

2070 seems to have made my Python indentation stop working properly.

First tab inserts 5 spaces instead of the usual 4 and this throws everything off from there on.

How can I revert one version?

Thanks,

S

0 Likes

[quote=“ssteinerX”]2070 seems to have made my Python indentation stop working properly.

First tab inserts 5 spaces instead of the usual 4 and this throws everything off from there on.

How can I revert one version?

Thanks,

S[/quote]

Restarting the app solved the problem *temporarily. I had edited the “insert spaces for tabs” setting after the 2070 update without restarting and things seem to have gotten into a funk.

And later, it went back to inserting 5 spaces for a tab which, in Python, is pretty catastrophic since hitting backspace to delete clobbers the whole indent so you end up having to over. Bleh!

S

0 Likes

Hi,

How do I run Sublime 2 in 64 bit mode on OSX?

Do I have to do anything special? When I look at Activity monitor it seems to be running in 32 bit mode.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers.

0 Likes

I didn’t. When I relaunched it, it was 64-bit.

0 Likes

You shouldn’t have to. If you wish, you can verify for yourself that you have a universal binary, by running the file command in the terminal:

$ file /Applications/Sublime\ Text\ 2.app/Contents/MacOS/Sublime\ Text\ 2 
/Applications/Sublime Text 2.app/Contents/MacOS/Sublime Text 2: Mach-O fat file with 2 architectures

If your indentation settings aren’t what you expect, then verify what the settings are via the View/Indentation menu. If they aren’t set to what you expect, then it’s generally because of the automatic indentation detection. You can disable this with the detect_indentation setting - sublimetext.com/docs/2/indentation.html

0 Likes

Thanks jps. Seems to be running in 64 bit now. I may have looked too quickly before.

Cheers for a fantastic application btw. Really makes my life easier, looking forward purchasing my copy and supporting you with more then words. :smile:

0 Likes