Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2071

Dev Build 2071 is out now, with a few more fixes before the next regular build is released.

It’s now possible to customise the selection border colour in the .tmTheme file with the selectionBorder key. The default border colour is generated in a different manner, and should produce more pleasing results, especially on themes with light coloured backgrounds.

0 Likes

Hello Jon,

I think i hit a bug.

Seems the syntax is broken with railscasts tmTheme (and derivated themes), it worked great in build 70.

Thanks =)
broken_themes.tar.bz2 (1.6 KB)

0 Likes

Same here

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/497583/screenshots/2011-06-29_1806.png

0 Likes

+1. Seems like the issue appears in “nested” blocks (e.g: ruby in haml/erb, js in html, etc)
Edit: white background also appears when i start typing with some text selected (on the screen below i double clicked on ‘false’ before typing true)

0 Likes

It affects also the “invalid.*” scope in Monokai.

0 Likes

Has the default adjustment to the selection border affected Monokai? For me a selection within a single line still blends in with the background. I still prefer Monokai Bright because of that.

0 Likes

2072 is out with a fix for the background colour handling

0 Likes

Monokai now has an explicit selection border colour that stands out more. It’s still subtle though, otherwise it looks terrible.

0 Likes