Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Dev Build 2083

Re: Dev Build 2083

Postby ilya on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:14 pm

Just to be clear, you're finding that after some time, you can type in some files, and they don't get marked as dirty?

Yes. And when it happens in this file I have problems with undo: it undos not last changes but some past of them. :shock: From 15 july I was see this many times, but have not time to post here. One guess I have - it is somehow connected to ZenCoding, becouse sometimes ZenCoding wrap command make so strange things it hard to discribe and after that I can't undo this corrupted result. It just stuck in this broken code condition and I must revert file from last save.

Next time you see it, could you check and see if it's just a case of the dirty indicator being clipped in the tab label, and the dirty indicator is perhaps still showing in the window title?

Ok, next time I try to closely watch all what will happens.
ilya

Postby ilya on Mon Jul 18, 2011 12:53 pm

YES!!! Problem with ZenCoding. Sometimes when doing wrapping multi-selections with ZenCoding alt+shift+w it is working wrong and exactly after that undo, dirty indicator and save on lost focus all broken.
ilya

Postby lbarratt on Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:30 pm

I can't seem to get anti-aliasing to look quite right - am I doing something terribly wrong? It seems that it's only size 11 that looks terrible, every other size is fine.

Comparison in gedit:
Attachments
antialias2083.png
antialias2083.png (87.81 KiB) Viewed 759 times
lbarratt

Postby jbjornson on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:08 am

lbarratt wrote:I can't seem to get anti-aliasing to look quite right - am I doing something terribly wrong? It seems that it's only size 11 that looks terrible, every other size is fine.

Maybe try using "gray_antialias" rather than "subpixel_antialias"?
jbjornson

Postby ekolguy on Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:38 pm

lbarratt wrote:I can't seem to get anti-aliasing to look quite right - am I doing something terribly wrong? It seems that it's only size 11 that looks terrible, every other size is fine.

Comparison in gedit:

I remember having the same problem with Monaco 11 with other text editors under Linux too. Can you try some other monospace font?
ekolguy

Previous

Return to General Discussion