Sublime Forum

OS X User Key Bindings with multiple keys not working

I have an odd issue that maybe someone can help me with. I’ve been running Sublime Text 2 for a while now and part of the reason I love it is for the user keybinding I created for rails tags. I like typing out my commands in the view files and when I press <% I had it setup to auto-pair that and move the cursor to the end of the first tag with the following user keybinding:

{ “keys”: “<”,"%"], “command”: “insert_snippet”, “args”: { “contents”: “<%$0 %>” } }

This has worked great until I just updated to the latest beta build 2091. Now it doesn’t work. Oddly enough it only fails to work on OS X. It still works great under Linux. If I change it to just one key character “<” or “%” it will insert the snippet but will not do so with both.

The documentation was kind of hard to find on how to build keybindings and I mostly learned by studying the default keybindings file. There are multi-key bindings in there that work such as shift+k, shift+u so I’m assuming that mulit-key bindings still are possible. Is there a reason that the keybinding above would work on Linux but not on OS X?

For reference: OS X 10.6.8 with Sublime Text 2 Build 2091

0 Likes

Fixed in build 2092. Thank you! This is why it’s worth every last penny for the license. You rock! :smiley:

0 Likes