Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Hyperlink Helper ported from TextMate

Hyperlink Helper ported from TextMate

Postby Kevin Yank on Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:44 pm

For those who use TextMate to edit prose rather than code (in particular, blog posts), the Hyperlink Helper bundle included with TextMate is one of its most useful features. Now it comes to Sublime Text 2 as a plug-in:

Hyperlink Helper

I’ve ported the two most useful commands (Lookup with Google & Link, Wrap Selection as Link) from the TextMate bundle already. The remaining commands are on the way soon.
Last edited by Kevin Yank on Tue Jul 31, 2012 9:51 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kevin Yank

Re: Hyperlink Helper ported from TextMate

Postby charlesroper on Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:29 pm

Kevin, this is excellent, thanks!

Note, you can also access these commands from the Command Palette (Ctrl-Shift-P) which saves remembering the keyboard shortcuts.
charlesroper

Postby manupuly on Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:10 am

How can I hyperlink a sentence within an Excel document? I have an Excel document where I am trying to insert a web link within a cell. It either allows me to hyperlink the entire cell (and all its content) or not at all. I want the cell to have a link to a website plus additional comments. If I hyperlink the entire cell it also hyperlinks the comments, which I do not want to do. If I highlight the web address and right click or try to "insert" the hyperlink it does not allow me to do it.

Postby mehigh on Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:25 am

The URL of the git has been changed and updated to (in case anyone else wanted to look into this):
https://github.com/sentience/HyperlinkHelper
mehigh

Return to Plugin Announcements