This feature is already in Notepad++
I am considering move to Sublime Text 2… :mrgreen:

1 Like

This is possible using Kronuz’s plugin:
github.com/Kronuz/SublimeCodeIntel

0 Likes

[quote=“C0D312”]This is possible using Kronuz’s plugin:
github.com/Kronuz/SublimeCodeIntel[/quote]

I just want a plugin which can simply trigger the “ctrl+space” during I am typing.

I tried SublimeCodeIntel before, but seems it did not work, it always show something like “updating index”, and no any pop up for completion. :neutral_face:

0 Likes

SublimeCodeIntel is still very beta, you should try again later on if it’s not working for you, but once it works, it’s amazing. Check the screencast out at the SulimeCodeIntel thread.

0 Likes

I would much rather have the default ctrl space or option esc dropdown work automatic, compared toe the SublimeCodeIntel which rarely works and doesn’t work well with HTML.

0 Likes

actually, I appreciate your works on the plugin.
But what I need is simply “ctrl+space” to be triggered on each keypress, because I only need the completions(words) come from the currently editing file. Or could you write that simple plugin for me, or may be you can tell me which function call is to trigger the completion popup is enough, I can try to do that myself, (although I did not know python… :blush: )

0 Likes

The problem with ctrl+space is that in some situation will simply insert the best completion, and not display the pop up as you expect.
I guess that is pretty… not cool.

0 Likes