Sublime Forum

Find in project/folder not working?

I m sorry if this has come up before, I ve tried searching in the forum, but I didn’t find anything relevant.
ST2 can’t seem to find the file containing text I m searching for, except if I have it opened as a tab. Is this normal? Using latest dev.

0 Likes

Bug finding greek characters in folders

guys, seriously, find in folders isn’t working… hasn’t anyone encountered this so far? :astonished: :confused:

0 Likes

Works for me (latest dev build)

0 Likes

I have a different issue. Before I re-installed Lion from scratch, the search results from Find in All Open Projects used to show up in their own pane at the bottom of the screen in Snow Leopard. After I installed Lion and reinstalled everything, those same search results show up inside a Tab. I prefer seeing the search results in their own pane so I can navigate between files and still see the search results below. I think I had the latest version of Sublime installed both times. I wonder if I missed a setting.

0 Likes

I think this is the last icon from left to right, on the left of find what, when you select “find in files/project”. The one that says “use buffer”.

0 Likes