Sublime Forum

Brackets matches background color

Hello and nice to see that someone realy work on this project :smile:
I think ill switch from e to sublime, but untill that im in a test period with it.

I miss 2 things on it:

1. a brackets matches color and background color (different from any theme settings).
  2. bookmark line color

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/7025/linew.png

Do you think it`s possible to add them in next versions?

Thanks and hope you will continue the good work.

0 Likes

There is an way to find some answers here or i`ll talk to my hand? :neutral_face:

0 Likes

I would also like to know this.
I tried to search for „underline” (that is the only style we get on matching bracket) and i found nothing relevant.
There is a scope or smth similar for matching brackets?

0 Likes

There are no settings for any of these, bar item 2 - you can create your own .sublime-theme file

0 Likes

Thanks for your reply but you didn`t answered at what i asked for :smile:

0 Likes

Your best bet is to add a feature request on UserEcho, so they can be voted on

0 Likes

When we should expect to have a brackets costumization?
There is a big mistery and all time when i asked you about that, you passed over (my and other people questions about this).

It is so difficult to implement that kind of ‘big future’?
Notepad its the only one editor that doesnt have a brackets costumization way…

0 Likes

@oriceon Why so aggressive? Just because you have asked for something doesn’t mean that it must be implemented immediately. Any request might be implemented soon, later or even never. Jon suggested you add a feature request on UserEcho and if it is popular enough I’m sure he’ll consider implementing it. If the request is on UserEcho, it might help posting a link to it here so people who read this post know how to support your request.

0 Likes

Its not a MUST thing that MUST be implemented imediately but...! Its about to know to comunicate… To tell people what they ask.

Its so difficult to say: man, i will or not add this in a few month.... or days.. or weeks.. or so on;) And userecho its not so relevant. See first thing about code folding… Jps said that will add in V3! so…

Later edit:

Bothers me that there are many who kiss ass jps …
We are, or try to be here a community to support us, to respect and to answer to our questions when someone addresses … not to overlook.

I from the beginning I wondered how difficult it is to add these things and if they will add once. I never forced him in any way … and never was an ‘it must be implemented immediately’

Sure that I’m not going to wait thousands of years before / or when / will implement something like this (which as I said … just notepad does not have) … and this without any irony or something like that…

I respect him for the work, and I will show respect by buying a liceense, by asking my friends to join sublime editor and so on… The only program in my life that i have taken a liceense were e text editor and i suppose sublime … will be next if i found some respect caming from jps…

0 Likes