Sublime Forum

About tab completions

Hello @jps,

I have been having lots of issues with tab completion, as it often does not complete what i want, eg:

I was working on a wordpress theme (btw, with all completions working great due to SublimeCodeIntel plugin, which rocks) and when editing a php block like this:

<?php
    get_template_part('content', 'noticias_abas');
    get_template_part('content', 'busca');
    get_template_part('content', 'noticias');
?>

When i write ‘get’ and tap the “tab” key, i have the “getallheaders(oid)”:

<?php
    get_template_part('content', 'noticias_abas');
    get_template_part('content', 'busca');
    get_template_part('content', 'noticias');
   getallheaders(oid)
?>

Which i does not even know where it is coming from.

Is it possible to make tab only complete things from the current opened document ? Or even better, complete things only for the current open document but with an interface (box with the possible completions - like when pressing ctrl+space) ?

Otherwise, i have been loving the latest round of corrections and improvements in Sublime, im really happy for being a registered user and i have been spreading the word here in Brazil.

Also, why not make some stickers like the github ones (or something like that) - i really would buy some and put in my laptop (we are going to have a python conference in Brazil in september and i would buy some to spread there).

Thanks a lot !

0 Likes

I also have some tab-related issues.
However, i have a reverse issue: i only want to autocomplete from one sublime-completion file, not from current document. :smiley:

Same here. Only that I’m from Romania.
I already converted like 5 friends to this awesome editor! :mrgreen:

0 Likes