Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2110

Dev Build 2110 is out now, with a final couple of fixes before the next regular build. For the sake of avoiding update spam, you won’t get update notification prompts for 2110 - on OS X, this means you’ll need to download it manually.

0 Likes

Does this fix the problem myself and others were experiencing with the Select Project window crashing?

I won’t bother downloading if it still occurs.

0 Likes

Of course it was fixed :wink: I couldn’t not download it could I? :stuck_out_tongue:

0 Likes

So Build 2111 is the official ST2 release?

0 Likes

Yep - 2111 is identical to 2110, except 2111 will give update notifications for regular builds only, while 2110 will give update notifications for the dev builds.

0 Likes

I’m having some issues with indent guides with these dev build. After installing, if I open subl and open a file directly it works ok and shows me the indent guides, but if I go open one of my projects, the indent guides doesn’t appear in that files… if I exit and then open again subl (which reopens my project files) they still dont appear.

Any solution?

0 Likes

If you close the files in question and reopen them, the per-file settings will be reset to the defaults, so your desired draw_indent_guides setting will be applied

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

If you close the files in question and reopen them, the per-file settings will be reset to the defaults, so your desired draw_indent_guides setting will be applied[/quote]

Thanks

0 Likes

Vintage mode and indent guides brought me back.
Sorry I left. See I had this short affair with MacVim
but now that you have its bindings I’ll never leave again.

Now to refamiliarize myself with the awesome shortcuts
of ST. I seriously missed CMD+D :smile:

0 Likes

Great. :smile: So I will stick with 2110 then. Thanks fo all your hard work so far!

0 Likes