Sublime Forum

Bugs

1. If I have word wrap on, word wrap seems to work fine in the left pane or if i only have one pane open. If I have a split pane though, the right pane does not word wrap. (I can give a screenshot if needed).
  2. If I click a file one time in the sidebar, so that it opens but it does not create a new tab. Then Hot Exit sublime. When I open Sublime again, I will be greeted by a completely empty tab. It should either a) pick a random tab to show or b) show the file I was viewing last.
  3. The syntax switcher in the bottom right corner (on the status bar) does not always work anymore.
  4. When I am using Replace (only on linux I think), if I click replace too fast, it will replace multiple times. For instance, do this: type the word dog three times, setup a find replace for dog to cat, then double click replace. It will replace all 3 instances of dog, even though you only clicked twice. However, there are 3 undo states for it :smile:
  5. Hot exit is not the default yet :smile:
0 Likes

Also, when switching projects via Recent Projects, the window that opens has no width/height beyond the window frame. (Linux).

0 Likes

You can get the ‘black tab’ behavior is you just switch projects as well (ie, open a file to ‘preview’ then switch to a project, then switch back to the original).

0 Likes