SublimeREPL is a plugin for Sublime Text 2 that lets you run interactive interpreters of several languages within a normal editor tab.
If you have problems with SublimeREPL please open issue on github https://github.com/wuub/SublimeREPL/issues instead of posting in this thread.
SublimeREPL 2.0.0 is slowly taking form. Package Control release should happen very soon.
Initial ST2/PY2 -> ST2+3/PY2+3 was surprisingly easy, but it took over 5 months to fight off all the bugs and incompatibilities.
If you're using SublimeREPL this is a good moment to checkout https://github.com/wuub/SublimeREPL/tree/master, try it (using portable version of ST), and let me know ASAP about any critical bugs
- NEW: Compatibility with Sublime Text 3 and Sublime Text 2 with single codebase
- NEW: documentation improvements
- NEW: 'Restart' command in context menu (even with ghost views after full ST restart)
- NEW: option to open REPLs in next view group (e.g. side-by-side)
- NEW: add option to show evaluated code (#106 and #84)
- BUGFIX: huge output will no longer cause Sublime to become unresponsive (#23... wow )
- BUGFIX: closing bracket are now removed automatically (ST3 only, #182)
- NEW: hanlde cases when external_id differs from source.x (think: source.lisp -> scheme repl) (#161, #165 and #167)
- NEW: [Python] iPython on Windows
- NEW: [Python] automatically remove "#! coding: ..." comments from evaluated code (#187)
- NEW: [Python] iPython plot() support (qt, wx, *not* inline!)
- BUGFIX: [Python] fix pager in IPython (#170)
- NEW: [Ruby] Pry autocomplete support
- BUGFIX: [Ruby] REPL does not eval at top level (#194)
- NEW: [Haskell] automatic let binding injection for top level functions
- NEW: [Haskell] let now support top level functions with any kind of parameterization
- BUGFIX: [Haskell] typo in SublimeiHaskellRepl.write(), Code called wrong superclass
- NEW: [Haskell] cabal/cabal-dev depending on SublimeHaskell settings
- NEW: ClojureScript REPLs
- NEW: Rails REPL
- NEW: Knitr support in R REPL (#165)
- NEW: Maxima REPL
- NEW: Racket REPL
- NEW: Petite Chez Scheme REPL
- REMOVED: Execnet REPL (for now, waiting for community input, anyone uses this?)
- NEW: change persistent history db from buzhug to PyDbLite (py3)
- BUGFIX: repl could become unresponsive after code evaluation (#159)
- BUGFIX: traceback in is_visible() on context menu
- BUGFIX: AttributeError in update_view_loop
- BUGFIX: fix enter handling with "auto_complete_commit_on_tab": true
- BUGFIX: [F#] The mono command for F# interactive is fsharpi.
- BUGFIX [PowerShell] update pattern for chcp_encoding detection
---- ORIGINAL POST ----
I just released a first public (beta) version of SublimeREPL.
Use Package Control
Terminal emulation is on the way: viewtopic.php?p=22223#p22223, please vote http://sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/93643-/