Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2112

Dev Build 2112 is available now. It’s mostly a miscellaneous collection of fixes and tweaks, but a couple of things are worth pointing out:

• When undoing typing, no more than a word will be undone at once. This should make guessing what undo will do more predictable.
  • There have been some non-trivial changes to some of the core text buffer related code, mostly in preparation for an upcoming feature. There’s a larger than normal chance that new regressions have been introduced this build: lookout especially for any text layout related regressions.
0 Likes

Thanks for the update. :mrgreen:

There is any way of keeping the project folder status? (If i’m opening 3 folders into project sidebar and i close the editor, when i open it again, all folders are closed)

0 Likes

Thanks for the update!

crossing fingers

I’m really looking forward to Code Folding since it’s one of those much wanted features that could make the difference.

0 Likes

I think I still have the issue of “solid indent guides not rendering crisply with sub-pixel glyph positioning”, at indentation levels 3 and above. I discovered “font_options”: “subpixel_antialias”] and added it to my file settings and restarted but it still persists (see screenshot).

OS X 10.7.1
Sublime build 2112

0 Likes

set_view_position doesn’t exists ???
What do you mean, I’m puzzled :confused:

0 Likes

Tell me more, tell me more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpJUrt0O7uY)

0 Likes

Fixed in 2114 - thank you!

0 Likes

If this isn’t the proper place for this comment/request, I aplogize and please let me know the best place for it.

I’d like to see cold folding altered to fold items at the column / indentation level of the cursor.

With this behavior, you can take a file which looks like screencast.com/t/F8wQdgK6

Again, sorry if this isn’t the proper place.

0 Likes