Thanks for the release. I'm still amazed by the release cycle (at least two releases per week
Few ideas on how to improve code folding:
- one key for toggling ( f1 i think is not used for anything now )
- define my own folding rules (in e-text i had a css rule that fold the code between /* @group */ and /* @end */ or smth like that.
- adding folding icons on gutter that allows to (un)fold code based on brackets, indents (for py/ruby/whaeva languages) and rules.
- double click on the folding icon should open the fold, no mater if i double click at the begining or at the end of the folded code.
- hovering folded code icon should display a tooltip with the ... folded code. I think textmate has this feature, but i'm not sure.
There, my dreams about folding
The extra highlighting of neighboring brackets that was introduced in 2114 has been turned off by default, as IMO it turned out to be too noisy.
There are few things on brackets too that i would like improved (and i bet i'm not the only one!):
- adding an outline option
- adding a background option
- different styles per bracket style (not very important tho)
- would be great if bracket styles (underline/foreground/etc) can be set from options files, not from theme.