Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2119

Dev Build 2119 is out now, with a few polish related changes.

There are a few more key bindings for code folding now, notably Ctrl+K,Ctrl+ to fold everything at that indentation level: Ctrl+K,Ctrl+1 will fold everything (Command+K,Command+ on OS X).

Vintage ctrl key bindings are now gated by the vintage_ctrl_keys setting, which is false by default on Windows and Linux, but true on OS X. This prevents the vintage key bindings from overriding the regular ctrl key bindings on these platforms.

Sidebar headings also no longer have disclosure buttons shown next to them, which makes better use of the horizontal space in the side bar. This is controlled by the indent_top_level property in the theme.

0 Likes

BUG on win xp.

Using the center mouse button to do multi-column select, things work fine if I click and drag from top to bottom, but if I click and drag from bottom to top, the bottom line selection flickers on and off as I drag the mouse.

0 Likes

Jon - I think you also fixed the issue I reported in another post re. file names with lowercase and uppercase drive letters, right? Everything seems to work corretcly now — Thanks!

0 Likes

With the removal of the indent and disclosure button for group headings, the groups and main folder group can no longer be collapsed. Is that the desired behavior? Or should those items still be collapsible even when they don’t have an arrow?

Thinking about it, not sure what UI feedback you’d provide for that scenario, but when Apple removed the top level arrows in OSX Lion for groups in Finder’s sidebar they opted for a right aligned “hide” text label (or “show” if the group is collapsed) that appears when hovering over the group heading.

0 Likes

As you mention, collapsing is disabled in this scenario because there’d be no indication if the heading is collapsed or not. The Lion style approach is nice, although I’m assuming no one collapses the headings much in any case, especially with the ability to remove the open files section entirely now.

0 Likes

Yeah, I think you’re right.

I don’t personally have a problem with it not being collapsible now, and I never collapsed them before when I had the ability to, so it’s all good.

0 Likes

Omaigawd, THANK YOU.

0 Likes

Code folding with levels is great! Thanks Jon.

Small bug though - the minimap doesn’t update until you change the caret position or scroll. Not a big one for me but thought I’d mention it. Also, on a colleague’s computer, the code folding disclosure icons appear to double up and also appear on the far right (in the minimap area) but I haven’t seen that on mine yet.

And I can confirm oats’s bug with the drag-select bottom to top flicker thing.

0 Likes

Same here.
startup, version: 2119 windows x64 channel: dev

0 Likes