Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2122

Dev Build 2122 is out now, with a final few fixes before the next beta

0 Likes

This build broke the exit_visual_mode keybinding for me. Looks like if I take out this from the context it works again:

{ "key": "num_selections", "operand": 1},
0 Likes

As of maybe build 2121, when in vintage mode escape no longer clears the selection – as near as I can tell, the only way to stop selecting text is to click with the mouse.

0 Likes

Re:voxmea :: To exit a selection, v or vv should do it (the latter if you are in V, or line-wise visual mode). You’re essentially twiddling the visual mode and insert/command modes separately.

Also, I just noticed after this build upgrade (but possibly changed one or two before) that I don’t get a right-click menu on anything in the side bar. Specifically, I commonly used the “open containing folder” semantic. Was this a configuration change I could set back, or is it cooked in?

0 Likes

Win7x64 portable version, I’m not getting the right click context menu on the side bar. Clean install; nothing logged either.

0 Likes

Just installed 2122. When I try to install some of the plugins, specifically Sublime brackets and zen coding, the menu bar goes all wonky and shows different snippets instead of what should be there. I didn’t have any issues like this in 2121. Was something updated in the menu system that could break these packages?

0 Likes

By the way - for the second time I reported a bug in ST2 and it was fixed AND released the same day! :wink:

0 Likes

Just noticed I also have no right-click context menu in the sidebar. Was this removed intentionally or is it a bug?

0 Likes

Ah yes, I should clarify that I’m using the 2122 Windows 64-bit non-portable on XP64.

0 Likes

Same here – TortoiseSVN plugin context menus no longer work for me. WinXP regular installation

0 Likes

Delighted to see this fixed!

0 Likes