Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2124

Dev Build 2124 with a couple of additional fixes.

I’m also evaluating using Rackspace Cloud Files for hosting the files this build. The website has previously slowed to a crawl on new beta releases, and I’m hoping this will go part way to fixing that. Please let me know how you go for download speeds on 2124 - in theory it should be fast for everyone, everywhere, but it’s a little underwhelming for me at the moment.

0 Likes

Faster than usual for me.

0 Likes

The speed increase is noticeable here.

0 Likes

I believe i found a bug: I can’t see the sidebar unless I have folders added or the “show open files” option is enabled…

(I’m using ubuntu 11.04)

0 Likes

I never had speed issues (downloading) on Windows, but OSX was slow. Not any more!

0 Likes

This was added recently, and is intentional. If the Open Files section is turned off, and there are no folders, the side bar would be empty, so there’s no point displaying it.

0 Likes

Glad to hear about the improved speeds, it’s better for me now, too. Perhaps it just takes a bit of time for the files to percolate to the various parts of the CDN.

0 Likes

Ok Jon, you are starting to annoy me! I really have to restart my editor every day to install updates? That’s unacceptable!

Neah, kiddin. Thanks for the update!

0 Likes

Having a lot of issues with this version. Creating a new file locks up the sidebar, maybe deletion also.

0 Likes

My download speed was significantly improved

OSX

0 Likes

2125 is out now, with a bit of luck, this will be the last of them

0 Likes

just had this issue with context menus on sidebar with linux, thanks for the fast fix, Jon!!

0 Likes

Fixed the issue I was having. Thanks!

0 Likes

This is a fairly minor issue, on OSX, when you right click on an inactive window, the context menu will appear and allow you to interact with the application. When I right click on the Sublime sidebar, all of the menu items are greyed out, so I first must focus the window then right click on the sidebar.

Also, could we have the option to use “Reveal in Finder” on folders too? Helps a lot when you’ve got a single empty folder than you need to open.

0 Likes

Jon, not sure if this is normal but when you collapse a code, switch to another project then switch back to the first one, the code is not collapsed anymore.

0 Likes

Increase from 50-100kb/s to 2mb/s (line max) in Perth, Australia. It surprised me so much I was half-tempted to tweet asking if you CDN’d, then found this thread :smiley:.

0 Likes