Sublime Forum

CodeIntel ported from Open Komodo Editor

Same problem here. Autocompletion is all fubar and out of control. Kronuz, please help us. :frowning:

0 Likes

This is due the way autocomplete works in Sublime Text 2… Last I heard, Jon was refactoring the autocomplete to work better… I haven’t asked him if he did finish that or not… maybe if he did we need to make use of the new features.

0 Likes

Reloading plugin /home/user/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/SublimeCodeIntel/python_codeintel.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./sublime_plugin.py", line 57, in reload_plugin
  File "./python_codeintel.py", line 83, in <module>
    from codeintel2.common import *
  File "/home/user/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/SublimeCodeIntel/libs/codeintel2/common.py", line 76, in <module>
    import SilverCity
  File "/home/user/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/SublimeCodeIntel/libs/SilverCity/__init__.py", line 1, in <module>
    import _SilverCity
  File "/home/user/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/SublimeCodeIntel/libs/SilverCity/_SilverCity.py", line 25, in <module>
    raise ImportError("Could not find a suitable _SilverCity binary for your platform and architecture.")
ImportError: Could not find a suitable _SilverCity binary for your platform and architecture.

I’m on Ubuntu 11.04 x64

0 Likes

Is it possible to extend this to other languages? What kind of file format do I have to create? Specifically, I am interested in R…

Thanks!

0 Likes

[quote=“mathelec”] Reloading plugin /home/user/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/SublimeCodeIntel/python_codeintel.py Traceback (most recent call last): File "./sublime_plugin.py", line 57, in reload_plugin File "./python_codeintel.py", line 83, in <module> from codeintel2.common import * File "/home/user/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/SublimeCodeIntel/libs/codeintel2/common.py", line 76, in <module> import SilverCity File "/home/user/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/SublimeCodeIntel/libs/SilverCity/__init__.py", line 1, in <module> import _SilverCity File "/home/user/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/SublimeCodeIntel/libs/SilverCity/_SilverCity.py", line 25, in <module> raise ImportError("Could not find a suitable _SilverCity binary for your platform and architecture.") ImportError: Could not find a suitable _SilverCity binary for your platform and architecture.

I’m on Ubuntu 11.04 x64[/quote]

Up please, I need it so much

0 Likes

I would like to add the Wordpress Completition offered in this TextMate package github.com/Gipetto/wordpress.tm … ADME.mdown

Is it possible to add new functions to CodeIntel?

Does anyone know of any good method I could port that package to ST2? I am willing to spend time on it, but I don’t know were to start.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi! I am on OSX . Sorry for missing that info.

0 Likes

Any word on Jon fixing autocompletion? Really throws a cramp in my day when autocomplete is jacked up.

0 Likes

Hi!
I’m trying to see “Jump to Definition” into action, but :frowning:

I’ve installed CodeIntel via Package Control, and if I type "import " the autocomplete popup appears. But nothing happens if i type ⌘J.

Furthermore if I:
• open Default (OSX).sublime-keymap,
• put my caret on “slurp_find_string”,
• press ⌘f3.
Nothing happens.
Nor if I ⌥click on “slurp_find_string”.

What am I missing?

TIA

bblue

0 Likes

… maybe CodeIntel doesn’t work in JSON mode?

Is there another way to jump to the definition of a command JSON mode?

:blush:

bblue

0 Likes

hi all,
i’ve just installed sublime text 2 dev 2132 for win x64 and then PackageControl

now, it’s the first time that i use CodeIntel but i can’t manage to do anything…it’s a problem og mine (maybe i’m too much dumb XD) or there is some compatibles issue?

ty for any answer and sry for my bad eng

0 Likes

Up please, I need it so much[/quote]

Same error on Ubuntu Linux 2.6.38-11-generic x86_64

0 Likes

Up please, I need it so much

Same error on Ubuntu Linux 2.6.38-11-generic x86_64[/quote]

I quote myself =)

You can solve this error following this structions (github.com/Kronuz/SublimeCodeIn … nt-2148739):

• On terminal go to SublimeCodeIntel source directory
  • sudo apt-get install libpcre+±dev
  • chmod 777 ./build.sh
  • ./build.sh

It works for me :wink:

0 Likes

[quote=“Fed03”]hi all,
i’ve just installed sublime text 2 dev 2132 for win x64 and then PackageControl

now, it’s the first time that i use CodeIntel but i can’t manage to do anything…it’s a problem og mine (maybe i’m too much dumb XD) or there is some compatibles issue?

ty for any answer and sry for my bad eng[/quote]

no one have this problem? maybe i miss something?

0 Likes

Amazing plugin!, but it freezes or flies out without any errors, even with disabled live autocompletion. :cry:
and needs editor restart. =(

CodeIntel - git cloned. today.
SL Build 2126
Linux 2.6.32-34-generic #77-Ubuntu x86_64 GNU/Linux

0 Likes

Can you try with the latest dev build of Sublime ? Earlier SublimeText builds have a critical bug that affects SublimeCodeIntel, causing crashes.

0 Likes

I’ve tried with Build 2133 - same result. =(
And one important thing, on first autocomplete it freezes for…i dont know, i’ve waited around 6-7 minutes and have to restart editor.
About project - it is clean project based on Yii framework(php lang).

Tested on two different linux distros(Ubuntu and Older Ubuntu :wink: ) on laptop and work computer.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Did you run the build.sh under the src directory in the plugin, to build the library parts? If not, it probably won’t work. Take a look at the console to see if there are loading errors for SilverCity.

0 Likes

bah it doesn’t work…or crappy plug in or crappy documentation on how it works, or inteded that it works

0 Likes