Sublime Forum

The Love Topic!

I’m not the kind of person that does this, but god -, I just had to say it: I love sublime!!!
Seriously, thats the whole point of this topic, just to say how thankful I am to the developers of this editor. It is the hands down best editor I’ve ever seen! :astonished:
Just yesterday I thought to meself that it would be great if there were cold folding like in text mate or espresso (with the nice arrows), and BAM! Todays sublime update just rocked my world!
Please don’t ever stop developing this piece of software, it is pure awesomeness. Thank you!

0 Likes

Don’t forget to add plugin developers as well. Wbond, Sublimator, Pyparadigm and the whole gang :wink:

And yeah, you are not the only sublime lover out there :mrgreen:

0 Likes

So let me join the love fest:
I heart Sublime and all the awesome plugins out there!
Thanks guys!

0 Likes

I try out a lot of software that is available for free trial – often limited in some fashion, time limit, etc. Sometimes I buy, sometimes I pass. I bought Sublime Text the same day I discovered it, less than three hours after I started using it.

If you don’t see how that equates to <3 you just don’t know me very well :smiley:

0 Likes

[quote=“mah”]I try out a lot of software that is available for free trial – often limited in some fashion, time limit, etc. Sometimes I buy, sometimes I pass. I bought Sublime Text the same day I discovered it, less than three hours after I started using it.

If you don’t see how that equates to <3 you just don’t know me very well :smiley:[/quote]

same here, after a few minutes of playing around with the features, I’ve fell in love with this editor and bought my license the same day <3

Thanks to Jon and all the people developing sublime related stuff!

0 Likes

Sublime <3

0 Likes

Sublime SEXT 2 :smiley: Really, everyday I find new ways to love and appreciate this thing. I’ve only be using it a week but this thought of using this editor for the rest of my life makes me giddy.

0 Likes

Just found out it knows rectangular editing. Whoa.
Seems like it is time to get (mostly) rid of Vim …

I’d add my love then!

0 Likes