Sublime Forum

CodeIntel ported from Open Komodo Editor

I would like to add the Wordpress Completition offered in this TextMate package github.com/Gipetto/wordpress.tm … ADME.mdown

Is it possible to add new functions to CodeIntel?

Does anyone know of any good method I could port that package to ST2? I am willing to spend time on it, but I don’t know were to start.

Thanks!

0 Likes

Hi! I am on OSX . Sorry for missing that info.

0 Likes

Any word on Jon fixing autocompletion? Really throws a cramp in my day when autocomplete is jacked up.

0 Likes

Hi!
I’m trying to see “Jump to Definition” into action, but :frowning:

I’ve installed CodeIntel via Package Control, and if I type "import " the autocomplete popup appears. But nothing happens if i type ⌘J.

Furthermore if I:
• open Default (OSX).sublime-keymap,
• put my caret on “slurp_find_string”,
• press ⌘f3.
Nothing happens.
Nor if I ⌥click on “slurp_find_string”.

What am I missing?

TIA

bblue

0 Likes

… maybe CodeIntel doesn’t work in JSON mode?

Is there another way to jump to the definition of a command JSON mode?

:blush:

bblue

0 Likes

hi all,
i’ve just installed sublime text 2 dev 2132 for win x64 and then PackageControl

now, it’s the first time that i use CodeIntel but i can’t manage to do anything…it’s a problem og mine (maybe i’m too much dumb XD) or there is some compatibles issue?

ty for any answer and sry for my bad eng

0 Likes

Up please, I need it so much[/quote]

Same error on Ubuntu Linux 2.6.38-11-generic x86_64

0 Likes

Up please, I need it so much

Same error on Ubuntu Linux 2.6.38-11-generic x86_64[/quote]

I quote myself =)

You can solve this error following this structions (github.com/Kronuz/SublimeCodeIn … nt-2148739):

• On terminal go to SublimeCodeIntel source directory
  • sudo apt-get install libpcre+±dev
  • chmod 777 ./build.sh
  • ./build.sh

It works for me :wink:

0 Likes

[quote=“Fed03”]hi all,
i’ve just installed sublime text 2 dev 2132 for win x64 and then PackageControl

now, it’s the first time that i use CodeIntel but i can’t manage to do anything…it’s a problem og mine (maybe i’m too much dumb XD) or there is some compatibles issue?

ty for any answer and sry for my bad eng[/quote]

no one have this problem? maybe i miss something?

0 Likes

Amazing plugin!, but it freezes or flies out without any errors, even with disabled live autocompletion. :cry:
and needs editor restart. =(

CodeIntel - git cloned. today.
SL Build 2126
Linux 2.6.32-34-generic #77-Ubuntu x86_64 GNU/Linux

0 Likes

Can you try with the latest dev build of Sublime ? Earlier SublimeText builds have a critical bug that affects SublimeCodeIntel, causing crashes.

0 Likes

I’ve tried with Build 2133 - same result. =(
And one important thing, on first autocomplete it freezes for…i dont know, i’ve waited around 6-7 minutes and have to restart editor.
About project - it is clean project based on Yii framework(php lang).

Tested on two different linux distros(Ubuntu and Older Ubuntu :wink: ) on laptop and work computer.

0 Likes

0 Likes

Did you run the build.sh under the src directory in the plugin, to build the library parts? If not, it probably won’t work. Take a look at the console to see if there are loading errors for SilverCity.

0 Likes

bah it doesn’t work…or crappy plug in or crappy documentation on how it works, or inteded that it works

0 Likes

As far as I’m aware, you paid no money for this plugin, and it was ported to SublimeText by an enthusiastic user wanting to share his work , not by the developers of SublimeText. Please try to be civilised.

Martin

0 Likes

[quote=“firstrow”]Amazing plugin!, but it freezes or flies out without any errors, even with disabled live autocompletion. :cry:
and needs editor restart. =(

CodeIntel - git cloned. today.
SL Build 2126
Linux 2.6.32-34-generic #77-Ubuntu x86_64 GNU/Linux[/quote]

I have the same problem. Editor freezes randomly when this plugin is active.When it freezes I can continue writing but I cannot see the changes on the screen. I must press F11 twice to refresh the screen and view all of what I had written. If I disable the plugin everything works fine.

CodeIntel downloaded and installed width Package control and compiled
SublimeText 2 Build 2133
Linux 2.6.38-11-generic #50-Ubuntu x86_64 GNU/Linux

0 Likes

Either way, I deleted it and Sublime is a lot better now. I think I’ll switch back to Komodo though just because I can’t stand not having decent auto-complete.

Hope this can eventually be part of core Sublime and maintained. Love how ST2 looks/feels, but… just… can’t…

0 Likes

I don’t normally call people asses on public fora, but: you’re an ass.

FWIW, it works well for me, and quite a few others. I have, however, no interest whatsoever in helping make it work for you, given your tone, and I suspect the same applies to anyone else who may’ve been able to help you.

A more mature response may have been to elucidate your problem and offer to help improve the state of the plugin, documentation or support avenues if you could get it to work. I’m pretty sure the author didn’t put the plugin on this forum only so he could get abuse.

Martin

0 Likes

Hello,

SublimeCodeIntel have been working great for me, and @kronuz have been doing an amazing job with it, we even managed to get Jon fix an old critical bug and also had the amazing guys from Komodo CodeIntel2 to fix a problem with relative imports in python that was happening to then also.

So, the journey have been so much pleasant to me.

It could be the same for you if you could stop talk like if we had the obligation of helping you, because we dont have to.

This is OPENSOURCE, you can read the source code, go read OpenKomodo codeintel2 docs, if you want to make it work to you, go learn python and help us and stop talking like this.

Here is the repository:

github.com/Kronuz/SublimeCodeIntel

As aways, patches are so much welcome.

0 Likes