Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2133

Dev Build 2133 is out now.

The fold arrows are now hidden by default, but reveal themselves when the mouse is over the gutter, reducing the visual clutter.

The ‘reindent’ command has also been enhanced to work on blocks of existing text: it can be used to calculate the indentation of a file based on the autoindent logic. You can access this from the command palette, or the Edit/Line menu.

0 Likes

Thanks for the update!

Could you also make the gutter smaller?
There is this awkward space after arrows: screencast.com/t/Wl2jUKZ5d6

Also, how can i disable the arrow hiding? I kinda like it to see them :smile:

0 Likes

Great, PHP folding is fixed - thanks!

(Is there a setting that auto-folds everything?)

0 Likes

I can’t see any code folding arrows- either with or without mouse over
see this screen shot
cl.ly/B3PE

In the console I see this error
18/10/2011 16:40:58 Sublime Text 2[7839] unrecognized button type 7

I should also say that I running this on a Mac and my colleague running on windows can see the arrows.

Any ideas? Thanks Anthony

0 Likes

Cut/paste error probably, but v2133 Release Date is 18 Oct 2011?

0 Likes

Is there a setting to show the fold buttons permanently instead of mouseover? I looked through file settings and global settings but didn’t see anything…

Thanks!

0 Likes

Well I upgraded to the latest release and I just receive this error and on Clicking OK it closes the App. I’ve tried doing a clean install and get the same. I’m running Win7 x64 and I downloaded the x64 version.

0 Likes

It is indeed a bit tricky to find out where to hover the mouse. :smile:

0 Likes

Thanks for fixing reindent! Oddly, it works fine in my Ruby code, where I actually care, but it won’t reindent a sublime-keymap:

{ "keys": "ctrl+shift+."], "command": "erb" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+'"], "command": "toggle_quotes"},
{ "keys": "super+alt+b"], "command": "blame" },
{ "keys": "super+shift+o"], "command": "prompt_open_folder"},
{ "keys": "ctrl+d"], "command": "diff_views_mark" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+shift+d"], "command": "diff_views_execute" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+alt+super+"], "command": "reindent" },
{ "keys": "super+="], "command": "alignment" }
]
0 Likes

Problem Solved :smiley: Appears it was down to a pending Windows update that was the cause.

0 Likes

+1

[quote=“iamntz”]Thanks for the update!

Could you also make the gutter smaller?
There is this awkward space after arrows: screencast.com/t/Wl2jUKZ5d6

Also, how can i disable the arrow hiding? I kinda like it to see them :smile:[/quote]

0 Likes

The arrows didn’t show in the previous build where they were displayed permanently either so I don’t think it’s a mouse positioning problem.

[quote=“tux.”]

It is indeed a bit tricky to find out where to hover the mouse. :smile:[/quote]

0 Likes

This problem is back again: sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/5 … languages/

0 Likes

I can’t see the fold buttons either with 2133 on OS X. Any Mac people seeing them?

0 Likes

I couldn’t see them last build but I can see them this build when I mouse over.

0 Likes

[quote=“Rich”]Well I upgraded to the latest release and I just receive this error and on Clicking OK it closes the App. I’ve tried doing a clean install and get the same. I’m running Win7 x64 and I downloaded the x64 version.

http://i.imgur.com/QGJAg.png[/quote]

Rich, that error with the SFTP package was an issue with Windows locking a file. I do have a question though, did you use Package Control to install the package, or did you manually place it in the Installed Packages folder?

0 Likes

[quote=“adzenith”]
I couldn’t see them last build but I can see them this build when I mouse over.[/quote]

I’ve got 2133 and still can’t see them. Do you see them on the Mac?

0 Likes

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.

0 Likes

Ah that was the problem - updating the Soda theme with ‘git pull’ worked! :smiley:

[quote=“jps”]

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.[/quote]

0 Likes

I’ve got a weird problem with ST2 beta on OS X 10.7.2

Basically if i open up MissionControl from dock, mouse, etc, and then from MissionControl click ST2, I get a weird special character inserted.

Sometimes it takes two attempts to get it started, but i’ve asked several guys I work with and they could all replicate it with 2133 build.

0 Likes