Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2133

Well I upgraded to the latest release and I just receive this error and on Clicking OK it closes the App. I’ve tried doing a clean install and get the same. I’m running Win7 x64 and I downloaded the x64 version.

0 Likes

It is indeed a bit tricky to find out where to hover the mouse. :smile:

0 Likes

Thanks for fixing reindent! Oddly, it works fine in my Ruby code, where I actually care, but it won’t reindent a sublime-keymap:

{ "keys": "ctrl+shift+."], "command": "erb" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+'"], "command": "toggle_quotes"},
{ "keys": "super+alt+b"], "command": "blame" },
{ "keys": "super+shift+o"], "command": "prompt_open_folder"},
{ "keys": "ctrl+d"], "command": "diff_views_mark" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+shift+d"], "command": "diff_views_execute" },
{ "keys": "ctrl+alt+super+"], "command": "reindent" },
{ "keys": "super+="], "command": "alignment" }
]
0 Likes

Problem Solved :smiley: Appears it was down to a pending Windows update that was the cause.

0 Likes

+1

[quote=“iamntz”]Thanks for the update!

Could you also make the gutter smaller?
There is this awkward space after arrows: screencast.com/t/Wl2jUKZ5d6

Also, how can i disable the arrow hiding? I kinda like it to see them :smile:[/quote]

0 Likes

The arrows didn’t show in the previous build where they were displayed permanently either so I don’t think it’s a mouse positioning problem.

[quote=“tux.”]

It is indeed a bit tricky to find out where to hover the mouse. :smile:[/quote]

0 Likes

This problem is back again: sublimetext.userecho.com/topic/5 … languages/

0 Likes

I can’t see the fold buttons either with 2133 on OS X. Any Mac people seeing them?

0 Likes

I couldn’t see them last build but I can see them this build when I mouse over.

0 Likes

[quote=“Rich”]Well I upgraded to the latest release and I just receive this error and on Clicking OK it closes the App. I’ve tried doing a clean install and get the same. I’m running Win7 x64 and I downloaded the x64 version.

http://i.imgur.com/QGJAg.png[/quote]

Rich, that error with the SFTP package was an issue with Windows locking a file. I do have a question though, did you use Package Control to install the package, or did you manually place it in the Installed Packages folder?

0 Likes

[quote=“adzenith”]
I couldn’t see them last build but I can see them this build when I mouse over.[/quote]

I’ve got 2133 and still can’t see them. Do you see them on the Mac?

0 Likes

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.

0 Likes

Ah that was the problem - updating the Soda theme with ‘git pull’ worked! :smiley:

[quote=“jps”]

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.[/quote]

0 Likes

I’ve got a weird problem with ST2 beta on OS X 10.7.2

Basically if i open up MissionControl from dock, mouse, etc, and then from MissionControl click ST2, I get a weird special character inserted.

Sometimes it takes two attempts to get it started, but i’ve asked several guys I work with and they could all replicate it with 2133 build.

0 Likes

Interesting issue. I get that too.

0 Likes

It is possible to let the arrows at least on collapsed blocks?

0 Likes

Another odd issue I’m experiencing.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2
Build 2133

If I resize the Sublime Text 2 editor window wider and narrower using the right hand edge, one of the following situations can occur:

• If the mini-map is hidden, the cursor goes into mouse down lock and forms a text selection, that tracks the cursor even though the cursor is up. Clicking the mouse will release the selection and returns to normal editing.

• If the mini-map is visible, and the issue triggers, text can’t be typed at the cursor until Escape is pressed or the cursor is clicked inside the edit area.

The issue doesn’t always trigger, but it does occur about 50% of the time when doing the resize.

Is this a Lion issue or something with Sublime Text?

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

Are you using the Soda theme? It will need to be updated for them to show.[/quote]

No, I’m using a modified version of the Twilight theme. But simply updating the Soda theme from github made them magically appear, thanks for the hint. Much better now!

0 Likes

However, code folding is not working properly for me:

If there is a nested if statement inside another if (or elseif) in PHP, folding the topmost if will fold up until the nested if (which is part of that first conditional and should be folded as well).

Furthermore, the nested if does not get a folding triangle in the gutter. You can still fold the nested if via the keyboard shortcuts, but this issue: Code folding problem in build 2126 is still present and I think it’s unexpected behaviour.

I believe this might have been mentioned either in this thread or another one, but I never heard any definitive comments on it.

Thanks for the great development on this software, I truly believe this can be the best editor out there.

0 Likes

The “Find in Folder…” option in the sidebar doesn’t work any more. It seems like it should populate the Where field but does not and the entire project is searched.

0 Likes