Sublime Forum

Sublime Tweet

Hi!

I’ve created an open source plugin, that allows to tweet right from Sublime Text 2. It’s called Sublime Tweet.
It is now in an early beta state, but it works (tested on build 2126 under Windows and Mac) and you can tweet successfully (I suppose).
In case of any bugs, please post it in this thread or in project issues. Please, expect some minor problems, it’s my first Sublime plugin.

You can try it here.

http://code.google.com/p/sublime-tweet/logo?cct=1319122649

[size=140]Update Oct 23, 2011[/size]

• Added Related Tweets feature.
  • Sublime Tweet now marks new tweets in the timeline.

[size=120]Update Oct 22, 2011[/size]

• Added several features including Retweet, Favorite, Reply and Open URL from tweet.

[size=120]Update Oct 21, 2011[/size]

• Moved to github (links above were updated) and added to Package Control.
  • Added ‘Reading twitter timeline’ feature. Check README.md for details.
0 Likes

1. why didn’t you upload it on github to be added on package manager?
  2. who the hell is using twitter from code editor and WHY? :mrgreen:
0 Likes

1. Thx for the idea, I’m a new user of Sublime Tweet. Is there any articles/info about package manager? I can easily switch to github.
  2. There’re even internet browsers for emacs, why we can’t have twitter for Sublime? :smile:
0 Likes

[quote=“rozboris”]1) Thx for the idea, I’m a new user of Sublime Tweet. Is there any articles/info about package manager? I can easily switch to github.
2) There’re even internet browsers for emacs, why we can’t have twitter for Sublime? :smile:[/quote]

To add your package to Package Control, simply fork bitbucket.org/wbond/package_control_channel and add your GitHub or BitBucket repository URL to the list. Once complete, send me a pull request and I’ll update the master server with it.

0 Likes

Done, thanks.
Now I’m completely on GitHub.

0 Likes

BTW:

I do. From Vim. Because it is cool. :mrgreen:

0 Likes