Sublime Forum

Zoom text

hi.
Anyone know how to increase and decrease the text of the source code

0 Likes

Allow smaller font size

“ctrl++” and “ctrl±” is that what you are looking for? It might be different on a mac.

0 Likes

yes, thank you. I have a lenovo windows 7 does not “ctr +” or the “ctrl -” try the “ctrl scrollmouse” but neither worked.

0 Likes

I am using build 2126 on win7 pro (on a lenovo also) and Ctr + and - work for me.

0 Likes

Using the latest (as of now) 2134, Ctrl-+ and Ctrl-- work for me as well as Ctrl-MouseWheelUp and Ctrl-MouseWheelDown.

0 Likes

Indeed, on Windows use CTRL + Mouse scroll :smile:

0 Likes

FYI, on Linux you have to use the Cntrl Shift “+=” key (next to backspace key) not the “+” key next to the keypad.
Then it will increase the font size.

0 Likes

I am not able to adjust the font size using the pull down menu or the ctrl+=/- commands. But this only happens with Python source. I am able to adjust the font size if I am editing a C or a bash script etc. Also the odd things is, with Python source if I try to adjust the font size, it adjusts the font size in the search bar at the bottom, not the actual source. Any ideas why this may be?

0 Likes

0 Likes

Thank you for the link Keith. I removed the default font size from Python settings and it is working now.

0 Likes