Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2134

Nice update, I like the find “location” changes.

The issue I mentioned for 2133 (which might have been around for longer), is still present in 2134, details copied below:

[quote=“buymeasoda”]
Another odd issue I’m experiencing.

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.2
Build 2133

If I resize the Sublime Text 2 editor window wider and narrower using the right hand edge, one of the following situations can occur:

• If the mini-map is hidden, the cursor goes into mouse down lock and forms a text selection, that tracks the cursor even though the cursor is up. Clicking the mouse will release the selection and returns to normal editing.

• If the mini-map is visible, and the issue triggers, text can’t be typed at the cursor until Escape is pressed or the cursor is clicked inside the edit area.

The issue doesn’t always trigger, but it does occur about 50% of the time when doing the resize.

Is this a Lion issue or something with Sublime Text?[/quote]

0 Likes

Find now finds backwards, and Find Prev finds forwards, on OS X 10.6.7…

0 Likes

I really like @Tito’s suggestions for the sidebar.

Thanks for the update!

0 Likes

Anyone else getting doubled results in the find in files results list?

It’s listing every found file twice for me.

0 Likes

I think CTRL+0 should bring focus to the sidebar.

0 Likes

I had several crashes with this build when i tried to open files with ctrl+p (enter) shortcut :frowning:
Win7 - version 64bit.

0 Likes

Can we get an option to always show the fold buttons? My brain works better that way… :smiley:

0 Likes

+1

0 Likes

Its about time! WOOT!

Thank you

0 Likes

You probably have the “reverse direction” option selected in the find panel.

0 Likes

[quote=“buymeasoda”]Anyone else getting doubled results in the find in files results list?

It’s listing every found file twice for me.[/quote]

This appears to be because it’s searching project folders as well as open files, and if a file is open and also in a project folder it’s searched twice.

0 Likes

[quote] sleet wrote:
I had several crashes with this build when i tried to open files with ctrl+p (enter) shortcut :frowning:
Win7 - version 64bit.[/quote]

me too, switched back to 2133

Crashed when using quick panel, not only for opnening files.

0 Likes

Currently, the default search is in ‘Open files and folders’. What exactly does that mean? Am I searching the whole project or only the open files? How can I change this to the whole project (which I think should be the default)?

0 Likes

“open folders” are the folders that exist in your project.

0 Likes

I encountered minor problem regarding ‘cmd + p’ when you click on one of the results. (OSX 10.6.8)

The original post is HERE.

Thanks.

0 Likes

[quote=“buymeasoda”]Anyone else getting doubled results in the find in files results list?

It’s listing every found file twice for me.[/quote]

I encountered it too…

0 Likes

[size=85]*Everytime I modify, delete add a folder / file in the terminal or in Sublime itself, I have to manually refresh the sidebar (Project -> Refresh Folders) to see the changes.

I have a samba share in my sidebar and am running Windows XP*[/size]

edit: It got fixed after a restart of Sublime

Another thing: is it possible to get an option for single click expand on a folder?
I don’t really use the keyboard navigation and I just got used to the option to just click on the folder name.

And right clicking on a folder in the sidebar and selecting “Find in Folder”, doesn’t put the clicked folder in the where field.

0 Likes

UNC paths do not work for me in the where field in the find panel. Anyone else also see this issue? Win8 x64 2134. Thanks!

0 Likes

I’m loving the enhancements on this build! However, Groups are not showing up for me… The behaviour used to be that when I had the 2-column layout enabled and opened more than one file, Groups would show and I could arrange which open file was kept in which group… Now they don’t even show… Am I missing something? Did I mess up something? Thanks in advance!

EDIT: running MacOS X 10.7.2
SOLUTION: View / Sidebar / Show Open Files :wink:

0 Likes

BUG: highlighting a folder in the sidebar and using the context menu to “Find in Folder…” defaults the “Where:” field to “Open files and folders” rather than preselecting with the selected folder. You currently have to click the “…” button and add the folder again manually.

FEAUTURE REQUEST: How about getting that “Find and Replace in Folder…” functionality added while your working on this so we can do global search/replace actions on multiple files :smile:

Cheers!

0 Likes