Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2135

Dev Build 2135 is out now, with basic Replace in Files functionality

0 Likes

Thanks for the update!

Please consider adding these things:

• a setting that make the folding arrows always visible (or at lease a block is collapsed)
  • highlight the line where is a block collapsed
  • make search (and replace) multi line. I know the resize trick, but for some reason on windows works poorly (you can’t press enter, for example). Maybe you should disable snippets and syntax related keys on search? (i binded alt+1-5 to switch to syntaxes i use more. look what’s happen when i switch to html, search for
    and i press ctrl+enter - the combination i use for close tag screencast.com/t/ZxmNCPhr )
  • add a menu in status bar (near to tab size & syntax) to be able to switch line ending for current file with ease.
  • fix the snippets bug! :smiley:
  • Thanks!

0 Likes

Dev Build 2136

Two very minimal notes.

Appreciated update, thanks : )

0 Likes

[quote=“iamntz”]Please consider adding these things:
**- a setting that make the folding arrows always visible (or at lease a block is collapsed)

+1

:smile:

0 Likes

Thanks you, thank you, thank you!!!

:smile:

0 Likes

When I do a check for updates, I get:

“Sublime Text 2 Beta, Build 2126 is currently the newest version available.”

Any idea why that is?

0 Likes

Probably you downloaded the stable Sublime, rather than the version in www.sublimetext.com/dev ?

0 Likes

Small bug I just noticed, not sure if it’s in earlier builds:

If you highlight a folder in the project manager on the side, and then right click it and go to “New Folder…”, the “Name Folder” dialog box fails to automatically gain focus for typing in the name.

If, however, the focus were in a file before hand, or a different folder were highlighted, then it works as expected.

OS X 10.7.2

0 Likes

Noticed that Edit > Convert Case > Title Case doesn’t seem to work quite right. I tried applying it to this bit of text in a new buffer:

[quote]FREE MONEY.
CREDIT AMNESTY.
STUPIDITY INSURANCE.
UNGRADUATED TAXES.
GET OUT OF JAIL FREE.
[/quote]

But it seemed to screw up the first character of every line after the first:

[quote]Free Money.
credit Amnesty.
stupidity Insurance.
ungraduated Taxes.
get Out Of Jail Free.
[/quote]

0 Likes

Hello all! Anyone got any issue with commenting line or a block of code? ctrl+/ nor ctrl+shift+/ won’t work for me on Win7 x64.

P.S. Wish it was possible to open a new tab by double clicking the tab bar like we’re used to in N++.

//Zok

0 Likes

A zillion thanks for Replace in Files! That’s the one thing I still had to load up TextMate for.

0 Likes

I’m having issues with saving files that were modified with “Replace In Files”, but weren’t already open in Sublime.

-Start Sublime with an empty session
-Do a “Replace In Files” over a directory that has files that will be modified given your find text

What I see then is that Sublime does the replace, and opens the files that were modified. The tabs of the files have the dirty bit dots in their tabs. However, “Save” and “Save As” are disabled in the File menu, and the save hotkeys don’t work. This is the case for all tabs open at this point.

0 Likes

jburnett: What platform are you on?

0 Likes

I’m on Win7 Pro 64bit. I just tried on another machine here running Vista 64 Business, and saw the same behavior.

PS - Any word on Double-click open from network drive fails ? A few people here have expressed interest in Sublime, but we’re holding off on purchases since all Windows users are seeing this problem…

0 Likes

Excellent! Find and replace.Thanks Jon.

0 Likes

jburnett: this will happen because input focus in still in the replace panel. If you give focus to one of the files, you’ll be able to save it.

0 Likes