Postby jps on Sun Oct 30, 2011 12:31 pm

Dev Build 2136 is out now, with a few miscellaneous changes
jps
Site Admin

Re: Dev Build 2136

Postby iamntz on Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:54 pm

Thanks for the update.

Few more things (aside of these):
1) I think Ctrl+0 should act like a toggler (focus sidebar then focus back the view)
2) the sidebar should be highlighted more when it has focus
3) when i hit ctrl+n and the sidebar is focused, the new file should be saved on selected folder

As a side note, i noticed few differences on how things work. Eg: ctrl+n on when the focus is on find panel create a new file, but ctrl+s on the same situation doesn't do anything.
iamntz

Postby Tony on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:04 pm

I am new for Sublime Text.
But,I love it,so great work,thanks!
Tony

Postby Tony on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:12 pm

I found it,maybe is a bug:
in the Default (Windows).sublime-keymap
{ "keys": ["ctrl+k", "ctrl+0"], "command": "unfold_all" },
{ "keys": ["ctrl+k", "ctrl+j"], "command": "unfold_all" },
maybe it should be:
{ "keys": ["ctrl+k", "ctrl+0"], "command": "unfold_all" },
{ "keys": ["ctrl+k", "ctrl+j"], "command": "fold_all" },
Tony

Postby aristidesfl on Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:21 pm

OSX: Improved open file behavior when no windows are currently open

Sublime is still not respecting "open_files_in_new_window" when "remember_open_files": is set to true and Sublime is closed.
aristidesfl

Postby jbrooksuk on Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:47 am

iamntz wrote:1) I think Ctrl+0 should act like a toggler (focus sidebar then focus back the view)
2) the sidebar should be highlighted more when it has focus
3) when i hit ctrl+n and the sidebar is focused, the new file should be saved on selected folder

1: But there are keys for toggling to a buffer anyway. Seems redundant.
2: Agreed, or some kind of active state.
3: +1
jbrooksuk

Postby alexrussell on Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:56 am

Regarding the new find in files features, specifically "Open Files and Open Folders may be added separately to the Find in Files panel" but it's actually been like it since the "replace" feature was added I think, how do I search in just certain file types in all folders.

Basically what I want to do a lot it just search through *.php files in the current project.

Before I'd select "<open files and folders>" in "where" and "*.php" in "files" (or whatever it was called). Now I can do "*.php" which appears to do nothing, or I can do "<open folders>" which searches all files in the project.

I no longer know how to limit find in files to just *.php in the project. It appears that anything that goes in "where" is now an "or"-type filter. As such, something like "<open folders>,*.php" searches all files in open folders and then presumably any open files that have php as an extension (although I really don't know what typing in "*.php" to "where" does, I'm guessing here - and actually I'm wrong because if I have a js file and a php file open, and type "*.php" into "where" it says "searching 0 files" so whop knows what that does). I've even tried "<open folders>/*.php" and "<open folders>\*.php" to no avail.

Am I missing something obvious regarding file filtering or has the feature been removed?

Actually I've just noticed another interesting thing:

If you type "*.php,<open folders>" into "where" it says "searching 0 files". So I have a feeling my idea of "<open folders>,*.php" is correct for what I want, but the filtering is broken.

Sorry for the rambling post, hopefully it makes sense.
alexrussell

Postby jps on Mon Oct 31, 2011 11:28 am

alex: something has gone skewif this build with the Where field, so what I'm writing here won't apply till the next build:

"*.php": this will search all open files and folders, including only files with the .php extension
"<open folders>,*.php": this will search all open folders (but not open files that aren't in an open folder), including only files with the .php extension
jps
Site Admin

Postby jbrooksuk on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:03 pm

Jon, is there any time frame or such to when we'll be seeing fontStyle attribute?

I'm finding more and more that I'd love to bold out definitions and variables etc. Really missing this at the moment :(
jbrooksuk

Postby jps on Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:56 pm

jbrooksuk wrote:Jon, is there any time frame or such to when we'll be seeing fontStyle attribute?

Not before 2.0 is out
jps
Site Admin

Next

Return to General Discussion