Sublime Forum

Where Sublimator? And WhyZen-Coding for ST2 its private?

I’m confused.
I want to contribute for the sublime text 2 (buying a license), but did not understand a thing so far:

• (I believe it has no connection but …) because Zen Coding for ST2 is private? I tried to download all forms and failed.
  • Development and updates of the editor are constants?

For me, the ST2 is fantastic, but just want to make sure everything is ‘in progress’, not a ‘dead project’ (with all due respect).

And just as a side note: I quit Eclipse / Aptana Studio 3 to use Sublime Text 2 on Ubuntu x64 11.10.
Sorry for my English, I am Brazilian and not very well mastered the language yet.

But thank God, there is Google Translate.

0 Likes

I spoke with sublimator and he gave me access to make a mirror of the project, I just need to get it online - hopefully in the next day or two. He indicated that he no longer has time to develop and maintain it.

0 Likes

I’m willing to give you a hand with the contents of that. Maybe I’m not good enough with the ST2 API or with Python yet, but I’m a front-end engineer and a contributor to the TextMate Bundle repo.

0 Likes

I’m willing to give you a hand with the contents of that. Maybe I’m not good enough with the ST2 API or with Python yet, but I’m a front-end engineer and a contributor to the TextMate Bundle repo.

0 Likes

wbond and kuroir to the rescue! hehe, sry couldn’t resist :smile:

0 Likes

ZenCoding is now available again from Package Control. wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control

0 Likes

I installed it via package control succesfully but it does not work :frowning: Are there any settings i have to make? I use the portable 32bit version of sublime 2 (build 2139)

0 Likes

hi there ,
i’m willing to text sublime, dled the sublime2 version installed the packtage manager, but … i can’t find the zen coding support by sublimator, anybody can tell me here do i find it, please

thanks =)

0 Likes

humm forget about my precedent post i finaly understood how it works :smile:

0 Likes