Sublime Forum

PHP syntax is white in a lot of areas

I mostly just use wordpress functions but all of my wordpress functions and opening and closing PHP tags are all white.
I tried to install phpbeautifier from package control and I have syntax mode set to PHP but this doesn’t seem to have taken any effect. I’m using OSX and build 2139

I’ve seen other posts on the forums about peopling having syntax issues with php tags but there were no replies of solutions that seemed to work.

0 Likes

I’m almost sure this is related to the theme. And the selector. 90% sure.

0 Likes

yes for sure but i find many problem to find a “guide” for selector to use in tmtheme file…if someona have the knowledge could share it with us…XD

0 Likes

[quote=“Fed03”]

yes for sure but i find many problem to find a “guide” for selector to use in tmtheme file…if someona have the knowledge could share it with us…XD[/quote]

I use ctrl+alt+shift+p (show_scope_name function) to get the scope under the cursor.
And I have found useful information on Textmate manual:
manual.macromates.com/en/scope_selectors
manual.macromates.com/en/languag … tions.html

0 Likes

[quote=“gabriev82”]

yes for sure but i find many problem to find a “guide” for selector to use in tmtheme file…if someona have the knowledge could share it with us…XD

I use ctrl+alt+shift+p (show_scope_name function) to get the scope under the cursor.
And I have found useful information on Textmate manual:
manual.macromates.com/en/scope_selectors
manual.macromates.com/en/languag … tions.html[/quote]

many thanks^

0 Likes