Sublime Forum

Documentación en español / Unofficial docs: Now in Spanish!

sublimetext.info/docs/es/

SPANISH / ESPAÑOL

La documentación extraoficial de Sublime Text está ahora disponible en español. Si eres hablante de español, se agradece todo comentario o sugerencia. Puedes dejarlos aquí:

bitbucket.org/guillermooo/sublimehelpes/issues

Por favor, no escribas en español en este foro ni en este hilo.

(Ten en cuenta que la información proporcionada en algunas secciones de la documentación puede ser un borrador.)

ENGLISH

The whole unofficial docs are now available in Spanish! If you’re a Spanish native speaker, feedback’s welcome, but please do not write in Spanish in this forum! If you aren’t a Spanish native speaker, feedback’s welcome too!

Feedback for the Spanish version can be left here:

bitbucket.org/guillermooo/sublimehelpes/issues

Feedback for the English version can be left here:

bitbucket.org/guillermooo/sublimehelpen/issues

(Also, please note that some information contained in the unofficial docs may be a draft.)

0 Likes

Hi there, I just posted a new question about spanish keys (accents essentially).
https://bitbucket.org/guillermooo/sublimehelpes/issues
Thanks in advance.
Regards

PS: the manual could have a search option, it’s really difficult find what you are looking for without it…

0 Likes

pedromagnus, thanks for the comment. That looks like an isse you should post on the Technical Forum, though. What you’re describing should work in Sublime (it works for me on Windows).

0 Likes

How about moving this to GitHub? it’s more efficient when it’s related to Issue tracking. Also if you want to keep the documentation accessible to contributors, GitHub provides a very quick way to edit files from the web.

0 Likes

nice, i will read them carefully when i have time.

0 Likes

im from venezuela i would like to help but i cannot enter in to the docs why is that??

0 Likes

Readers can open new issues, but cannot edit the docs:

bitbucket.org/guillermooo/subli … s/overview

Since I redesigned the docs site, the Spanish docs have been hidden… I should fix that.

Cheers,
Guillermo

0 Likes

Is there a french version too ?

0 Likes