Sublime Forum

Just a couple more questions

Just a couple more questions, almost a sublime convert.

I need to use SVN so decided to try gist.github.com/1379479, added its URL as a repository to package control, and realized that was a mistake because I keep getting …

“Package Control: Error parsing JSON from repository gist.github.com/1379479” error message

Any idea how to remove that repository ?, no option in package control ?, plus anyone know what the correct repository so I can try this SVN plugin ?

Also, although this is not so important, I installed PythonTidy, but cant find how to activate it, nothing listed in the command palette, any ideas anyone ?

Thanks for your patience

Dave

gist.github.com/1379479

0 Likes

You can remove a custom repo by going to Preferences > Package Settings > Package Control > Settings – User and removing the URL from the repositories list.

The Gist you linked to is named SVN.py. You should be able to copy the contents of the gist into a file named SVN.py in your User package directory (go to Preferences > Browse Packages… and then browse to the User folder).

It looks like the SublimePythonTidy docs are at github.com/witsch/SublimePythonTidy#readme.

0 Likes

Thanks once again, OK going to go and play :smile:

Cheers

Dave

0 Likes