Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2145

Dev Build 2145 is out now, with a couple of vintage mode and project related improvements:

• Folders may have a display name set, which will be used in preference to the actual folder name in the side bar. This can be done using the “name” attribute, see sublimetext.com/docs/2/projects.html

• file_exclude_patterns, folder_exclude_patterns and binary_file_patterns may all include paths (using forward slashes only), e.g., patterns like “src/generated” and “docs/*.tga”

0 Likes

Ctrl + Tab and Ctrl + 1/2/3

I guess this didn’t make it into this build?

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=3957#p18346 ?

:cry:

0 Likes

Thank you!! You just knocked off #1 on my wish list :smile:

0 Likes

Thanks for the update.

Btw, what do you think about textmate 2 announcement?

0 Likes

It’s cool how Sublime borrowed a lot from TextMate and now it seems TextMate has drawn inspiration from Sublime, namely the multiple carets.

Will be interesting to see what Jon does for ST3 wrt: grammars. Follow ST2? Stick with the ST1 stuff? Or something homegrown better than the both of them?

0 Likes

A more powerful syntax definition language to define proper multiline scopes would be great to have… I think scopes are underused because of that.

0 Likes

That’s in, it just didn’t make it into the changelist

0 Likes

Heh, ST3? ST2 hasn’t even been released yet.

Also WTB TextMate’s theme support :

0 Likes

[quote=“jps”]

That’s in, it just didn’t make it into the changelist[/quote]

You’re right, quick panel doesn’t loose focus anymore. Thank you.

Related question: will there ever be a way to get an event when preview is upgraded to a regular tab?

0 Likes