Sublime Forum

Builder Keybindings

Hi all,

Just a a couple quick questions:

Is there anyway that I can assign a key binding to a builder? I have several tools I’d like to run on some files, one for compiling, one for code suggestions etc etc, and I’d like to be able to assign a keybinding to them, but I cannot see any way as of yet.

Is there a way to have a list of builder options pop out from the menu such as Tools -> Builder -> Haskell -> GHC | GHCi | hLint etc? Rather than making a seperate entry for each?

Also, is there anyway to get an embedded terminal in the program, I would love to be able to run stuff like irb/ghci from within the program.

And lastly, as mentioned above one of my tools provides refactoring suggestions, so is there any way to maybe highlight a line of code and on mouse hover show the corresponding suggestion?

Mick

0 Likes

Anyone have any idea on any of these issues?

0 Likes

No-one?

0 Likes

You can make a plugin that issues two commands (via window.run_command), the first would would call ‘set_build_system’, with the ‘file’ argument set to the build system of interest (e.g., ‘Packages/Python/Python.sublime-build’), and the second would call ‘build’.

0 Likes