Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Where Sublimator? And WhyZen-Coding for ST2 its private?

Where Sublimator? And WhyZen-Coding for ST2 its private?

Postby patrickmaciel on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:30 pm

I'm confused.
I want to contribute for the sublime text 2 (buying a license), but did not understand a thing so far:
- (I believe it has no connection but ...) because Zen Coding for ST2 is private? I tried to download all forms and failed.
- Development and updates of the editor are constants?

For me, the ST2 is fantastic, but just want to make sure everything is 'in progress', not a 'dead project' (with all due respect).

And just as a side note: I quit Eclipse / Aptana Studio 3 to use Sublime Text 2 on Ubuntu x64 11.10.
Sorry for my English, I am Brazilian and not very well mastered the language yet.

But thank God, there is Google Translate.
patrickmaciel

Re: Where Sublimator? And WhyZen-Coding for ST2 its private?

Postby wbond on Tue Nov 22, 2011 7:35 pm

I spoke with sublimator and he gave me access to make a mirror of the project, I just need to get it online - hopefully in the next day or two. He indicated that he no longer has time to develop and maintain it.
wbond

Postby kuroir on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 pm

wbond wrote:I spoke with sublimator and he gave me access to make a mirror of the project, I just need to get it online - hopefully in the next day or two. He indicated that he no longer has time to develop and maintain it.

I'm willing to give you a hand with the contents of that. Maybe I'm not good enough with the ST2 API or with Python yet, but I'm a front-end engineer and a contributor to the TextMate Bundle repo.
kuroir

Postby kuroir on Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:51 pm

wbond wrote:I spoke with sublimator and he gave me access to make a mirror of the project, I just need to get it online - hopefully in the next day or two. He indicated that he no longer has time to develop and maintain it.

I'm willing to give you a hand with the contents of that. Maybe I'm not good enough with the ST2 API or with Python yet, but I'm a front-end engineer and a contributor to the TextMate Bundle repo.
kuroir

Postby eikaramba on Wed Nov 23, 2011 1:31 am

wbond and kuroir to the rescue! hehe, sry couldn't resist :)
eikaramba

Postby wbond on Wed Nov 23, 2011 2:45 pm

ZenCoding is now available again from Package Control. http://wbond.net/sublime_packages/package_control
wbond

Postby fractalbit on Thu Nov 24, 2011 8:57 am

I installed it via package control succesfully but it does not work :( Are there any settings i have to make? I use the portable 32bit version of sublime 2 (build 2139)
fractalbit

Postby gorhgorh on Thu Dec 22, 2011 9:50 am

hi there ,
i'm willing to text sublime, dled the sublime2 version installed the packtage manager, but .. i can't find the zen coding support by sublimator, anybody can tell me here do i find it, please

thanks =)
gorhgorh

Postby gorhgorh on Thu Dec 22, 2011 10:37 am

humm forget about my precedent post i finaly understood how it works :)
gorhgorh

Return to General Discussion