Sublime Forum

How to disable Intelisense in Sublime?

How to disable IntelliSense (suggestion) in Sublime? It’s annoying me when I code CSS. I don’t need any suggestion

0 Likes

Questions about autocomplete in CSS

In your User File settings (Preferences > File Settings - User), add the following: "auto_complete": false

This will disable autocomplete as you type, meaning you can still press control+space to bring up autocomplete. Another option is to add a delay to the autocomplete. You can add this line to your user settings: "auto_complete_delay": NUMBER where NUMBER is the number of milliseconds Sublime Text will wait to trigger autocomplete.

0 Likes

I added "auto_complete": false and restarted Sublime But Suggestion still coming.

and I’m asking to disable to this

0 Likes

Do you have SublimeCodeIntel installed?

0 Likes

Yes

0 Likes

That plugin does IntelliSense, so it may help to uninstall it or disable it. Also see the setting “ignored_packages” in Packages/User/Global.sublime-settings. (Copy the setting from Packages/Default/Global.sublime-settings and tweak.)

0 Likes

What if you ONLY want it disabled for CSS?

UPDATE

You can use a config file or set the Base File.sublime-settings

“codeintel_live_disabled_languages”: “css”]

0 Likes

I don’t have SublimeCodeIntel installed and I still get the spinning beachball of death everytime I hover over the wrong thing. So annoying. Sublime Text I don’t recognise you anymore.

0 Likes