I've just noticed that a recent update to ST (currently at build 2156) breaks the DocBlockr (previously JSDocs) plugin's autocomplete feature. Here's what I have:
1. Keymapping so that pressing "@" inside a doc block runs a macro. I've confirmed that this is running by checking the command log. 2. Macro inserts a "@" character and then runs the "auto_complete" command. 3. ... nothing happens ...
Not even pressing the autocomplete shortcut (Ctrl + Space) works.
Is it just from the most recent build? Because my plugin (Display-Functions) has been having problems with the autocomplete since 2152. My plugin triggers autocompletes with ".". I believe the problem is from this:
Auto complete: Popup will be hidden if the word is deleted
Because ST sees the previous character is @, autocomplete is hiding. At least, that's the problem I've been having, but it sounds like you have a similar situation.
spadgos wrote:Actually, it seems to show for a split-second before disappearing again.
Yep, you definitely have the same problem as me. A (temporary) fix for you would to change the macro to insert "@_" instead of just "@". Then prepend an underscore to your autocompletions. Because the autocomplete uses a tuples, the first value being displayed to the user and the second being what is inserted, if you prepend the underscore to the first value, there shouldn't be a change in the functionality. (I hope that makes sense...)