Sublime Forum

Selecting multiple line endings

Hello!
I have been trying to figure out how to select all line endings at the same time no matter if the ending is .com or .org. I have been doing this for the last few hours without any luck. If somebody could help a little bit, I would really appreciate :smile:

0 Likes

A regular expression search for this perhaps? code..a-z]+$[/code]

0 Likes

Thank You for helping, however, I’m a regular user and complex things like that just don’t make sense. Could You please clarify? :wink:

UPDATE

Thanks mate, I figured it out. Thanks for the help, wish You all the best! :smile:

0 Likes

Open up the find panel, command/control+F. The leftmost button in the find panel is “Regex.” If you turn this on, you can paste quarnster’s regular expression into the find panel. Then just press find all.

0 Likes

Hey man, yes I did just that and everything works. Thanks for the help also, wish You all the best!

0 Likes

If you just want to select every line, you can select the lines of interest, and then use the Selection/Split into Lines menu item.

0 Likes

A very nice and handy way of accomplishing this: COLUMN-SELECT a column in all the lines (right-shift + right mouse button), then press the “end” key on your keyboard. While pressing the shift key you can now also select the trailing x characters by pressing the left arrow button x times!

0 Likes