Sublime Forum

AutoFileName (ST2/ST3)

background: url("../../../image.gif") | ^-cursor
ERROR in string if filedir_files = os.listdir(this_dir)
small fix

if os.path.isdir(this_dir): dir_files = os.listdir(this_dir) ... else: return ]

0 Likes

elif "./" in view.substr(sublime.Region(sel-3,sel)):

the code works fine withbackground: url(../);
but don’t works withbackground: url(../img/);
small fix:

elif "/" in view.substr(sublime.Region(sel-2,sel)):

What are your thoughts on this?

0 Likes

Instead of using hard coded path separators for Linux/MacOS and Windows, instead use os.path.sep

dir_len = this_file.rfind(os.path.sep)
0 Likes

There are plenty of path manipulation functions in the os.path module http://docs.python.org/release/2.6.7/library/os.path.html?module-os.path
Most of them are OS independent.
os.path.split() is probably what you want.

0 Likes

The plugin is now available through Package Control.

If you would like to submit a fix or new feature, pull requests are welcome: https://github.com/BoundInCode/AutoFileName/pulls

0 Likes

Just released a fixed that should appease the complainers…

0 Likes

Just released a fixed that should appease the complainers…

Thanks, now it looks more stable. As for css, autocomplete still doesn’t work for non-quoted url declaration.

0 Likes

It works fine.
Your last char in path must contain backslash /, and only then press CTRL+SPACE
for example:

background: url(./)
background: url(../)
background: url(img/)
background: url(../img/)
                      |
                      ^-cursor after slash
0 Likes

I installed by package manager and can’t really see anything happening when coding in PHP?

0 Likes

Yes, that is how I was testing it. I’m on windows7x64, sublime b2165, installed from package manager and I still having issues.

0 Likes

Hmm… for those of you who are having issues, could you please open your console (control + ` ) and tell me what appears after you press control + space?

Could you give me a sample of your code to test with? I don’t use PHP and it would be helpful for me to see the problem firsthand. Thanks.

0 Likes

Nothing happens, no errors :frowning:

0 Likes

Could you provide a sample of the code you are using so I have some context?

0 Likes

http://clip2net.com/clip/m0/1327027674-clip-25kb.png
Here it is.

0 Likes

I reproduced the bug that is described above pod.
if you open the editor and start working, it is like in the screenshot - no files in the auto-completion.
but if you open and reload autоfilename.py (just save without changing anything), then the auto-completion is beginning to show the files.

pod - try to repeat my actions - open the file autоfilename.py and simply save it, and then try again auto-completion

0 Likes

Correct, it worked after reloading plugin. Is there a way to fix that?

0 Likes

I’m working on a fix as we speak. It should be ready soon.

0 Likes

I just released a fix. Windows users, you could test it and make sure it works? I made some changes how it handles paths so I need someone to test on Windows. Thanks.

0 Likes

Just reinstalled from package manager, now it doesn’t work at all. No messages/errors in console as well. Also doesn’t work after reloading.
I’m afraid this report will not help you :smile:

0 Likes

[quote=“pod”]Just reinstalled from package manager, now it doesn’t work at all. No messages/errors in console as well. Also doesn’t work after reloading.
I’m afraid this report will not help you :smile:[/quote]

Hmm… I guess os.path.join is not as smart as the description on the docs said… Could you do me a favor and see if it works when you press \ instead of /?

0 Likes