Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Sublime Text 2 git plugin

Sublime Text 2 git plugin

Postby oded on Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:26 pm

Hi,

I just installed git plugin (https://github.com/kemayo/sublime-text-2-git) for sublime using the package control system.
The Git commands are now added to the tools sections, and it seems to work fine.
I just wasn't able to figure out how to use the plugin's commands using the fast navigation system (cmd P).
When I type "git" in the fast navigation system it doesn't show up the commands.

Is there a keyboard shortcut for using the plugin?

Thanks,

Oded
oded

Re: Sublime Text 2 git plugin

Postby C0D312 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:31 pm

There's a difference between cmd-P and cmd-shift-P. Command-P is the goto anything. This will open files and file symbols, etc. Command-Shift-P is the command palette, which offers a shortcut to the commands in the menu. You're looking for the command palette.
C0D312

Postby oded on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:50 pm

Thanks! :D
oded

Postby psionicsin on Wed Jan 25, 2012 12:47 pm

C0D312 wrote:There's a difference between cmd-P and cmd-shift-P. Command-P is the goto anything. This will open files and file symbols, etc. Command-Shift-P is the command palette, which offers a shortcut to the commands in the menu. You're looking for the command palette.

Can you please explain this further? Running ST2 on OSX 10.7.2, installed Package Control, installed git...yet when I do cmd-shift-P and type "git", no git commands show.
psionicsin

Return to Technical Support