Sublime Forum

MiniPy

i have published the MiniPy on the public repo, again i was just inspired from EJ12N work.

i changed the trick, and i use variable ‘x’ as the accumulator of the result for each line in the selection, here are some examples:

example 1. mark the column with the ‘x+1’ on the code below, and press ctrl+e

arr[x+1] -> arr[1] arr[x+1] -> arr[2] arr[x+1] -> arr[3] arr[x+1] -> arr[4]

example 2.

random() -> 0.215884125091 x -> 0.215884125091 sin(1.2) -> 0.932039085967 1+2+3 -> 6 34*5.5 -> 187.0 "x" * 10 -> xxxxxxxxxx len("abracadabra") -> 11 x -> 11 # the result of previous len is assigned to x x*2 -> 22 # the result of previous line is multiplied by 2

0 Likes

Excuse me, but when I press ctrl+e, nothing happens, except the removal of selected expression.
For example, I select ‘1+2’, press ctrl+e and result is ’ ’ (it’s empty).
What could be wrong? :frowning:

UPDATE: I think I understand what was happening. In PowerUser crtl+e = Delete Line :smile:

A new question — how to remove the plugin (MiniPy)? :unamused:

Sorry illiterate newbie. :blush:

0 Likes

the minipy was done in the short period of time between ej12n’s poweruser screencast and it actual release, so i would suggest just using ej12n’s poweruser anyway. to uninstall it, just delete the minipy.py file, i don’t remember, but if it has its own folder just delete it all.

you can find all those with: %appdata%\Sublime Text\Packages and look for MiniPy, if you can’t find it, look under User folder and just delete the MiniPy.py file

0 Likes

Vim, thank you!
All found, now I know where the plugins are stored and how to remove them.

0 Likes