Sublime Forum

20090913 Beta

20090913 is out, primarily to fix the selection rendering issue in 20090909. Please let me know if there are any remaining issues. While I was doing a release, I threw in a few minor features:

• Quick panel filter terms may now be prefixed with a ‘-’, to indicate that any lines matching that term should be excluded
  • Minimap zoom level is now calculated based on buffer height and viewport width only, as recently requested. This used to be the default behaviour, and I can’t recall why it was changed - let me know if any issues are encountered with this setup.
  • Minimap may now be drawn on the right hand side, via the new application option (Preferences/General Preferences).

Due to the change to Application.sublime-options, your local copy will be overwritten with this upgrade. This sucks, and there’s a plan to fix it, but it’s not going to happen quite yet.

0 Likes

Nice good job :smiley: that selection bug was a lil annoying.

0 Likes

Mini-map on the right side is very cool! After I moved it over there, I realized it kind of makes the scrollbar on the right a moot point. It almost replaces it as a “super scroll bar” and perhaps the regular scroll bars should be hidden when it’s on the right?

0 Likes

To follow up on my previous comment if anyone is interested I found a setting sublime-options file that hides scrollbars and it works perfect.

wantScrollBars false

0 Likes

it would be useful if there be a way to set off vertical scroll bar with out horizontal one. e.g.:

wantHorizontalScrollBars true
wantVerticalScrollBars false

0 Likes