Sublime Forum

20090925 Beta

Very little has changed for this beta, but I’m hoping to graduate it to 1.2.1, so I’m keen to hear about any issues.

Minimap has changed a little, and its scroll range is saner for large buffers - it used to be a bit off right at the bottom of the buffer. I much happier with it now.

0 Likes

Just tested this version. I seem to get a crash if I close the last opened file in a project. I usually kill all the open files by pressing ctrl-w repeatedly, but as soon as I do this on the last open one, bam!!

0 Likes

I’m on Windows XP SP3, and getting the same issue: If there’s only one file open, closing it causes Sublime to crash.

0 Likes

It’s probably the same issue but it also crashes if you split to two panes (Alt-2) so the new one is empty, then give the new pane keyboard/mouse focus.

0 Likes

Yup both bugs reproduced here too XP64

0 Likes

same thing on win7 RTM 32 bit

0 Likes

I am getting immediate crash(vista sp2 32 bit) if sublime is opened without any files open but good news is that I am able to open a file using the context menu. Must be same issue as other are mentioning.

0 Likes

Fixed in 20090926 - I’m not having so much luck this week.

0 Likes

Hehe, it happens to all of us. Awesome work getting the fixes out so quickly though.

0 Likes