Sublime Forum

Ant plugin -- svn plugin

Hi All,

I just started using Sublime today. It looks great and I love the fact you can use Python for plugins and scripts.

Is there a plugin for Ant that maybe uses the build system? I did find a plugin for Subversion but I think it just displays the svn status of the file your editing so I was wondering if anyone has a more complete Subversion plugin?

If these plugins are not available, I would like to start working on them myself. Any advise that would helpful in learning how to develop plugins would be appreciated.

Thank you,
Dan Fabrizio

0 Likes

re: Ant, I’d imagine an ant.sublime-build file would look something like:

build ant
lineNumberRegex ^(...*?):([0-9]*):?([0-9]*)

Building with the above file selected as the build system should do what you want, although it will run the command ‘ant’ (may need to be changed to ant.bat), from the directory the file is in, which may or may not work, it’s been a while since I’ve used ant.

0 Likes

I can build now using ant but jump to errors is not working.

[javac] Compiling 1 source file to C:\Projects\workspace\TimingAnalyzer\bin
    [javac] C:\Projects\workspace\TimingAnalyzer\src\org\dmad\ta\commands\AddDFFCommand.java:144: ')' expected
    [javac]             if ((risin gEdge && posEdge) || (fallingEdge && !posEdge)) {

Do you know of a better svn plugin?
Could I ask you about development environment? What gui libraries are you using and are there any plans for a Linux support?
I have been using VIM and the e-texteditor and would like to switch to Sublime.

Thanks,
Dan

0 Likes

If you change the lineNumberRegex to:

^\[javac\] (...*?):([0-9]*):?([0-9]*)

then you should be able to double click on the error messages.

re: svn, the svn plugin on the community repo is the only one I know of.

re: gui, sublime uses a custom gui library, and while linux support is planned, it’s not going to be happening soon.

0 Likes

Could I ask what exactly the regexp is trying to do? Is it trying to extract out the line number on the error line?

I used that regexp in the editor and it highlights everything from [javac] to the colon after the line number.

[javac] C:\Projects\workspace\TimingAnalyzer\src\org\dmad\ta\commands\AddDFFCommand.java:144: ‘)’ expected

I removed the ^ cause [javac] isn’t on the begining of the line.

\[javac\] (...*?):([0-9]*):?([0-9]*)

Thanks,
Dan

0 Likes

The regex is trying to capture the file name, line number, and column number in three respective submatches - this enables Sublime to navigate to the given location when double clicking

0 Likes