Sublime Forum

Dev Build 2182

Dev Build 2182 is out now.

Text drag and drop is in, albeit with a couple of rough edges, including no support for Linux yet. It can be disabled with the drag_text setting.

Under Linux, GTK is now loaded at runtime, which removes any explicit dependency on libpng, and thus should make life simpler for users not on Ubuntu.

1 Like

[quote]Text drag and drop is in, albeit with a couple of rough edges, including no support for Linux yet. It can be disabled with the drag_text setting.
[/quote]

Thanks a lot, a must have. It even works between applications.

As developer of some plugins, I want to request you, when you have time, please, take a look to this thread REQUEST: Move all Default Packages into Source Control

0 Likes

Drag&drop text! Yay !!!

Thanks for update.

0 Likes

Thanks so much for now using the system wide OSX find clipboard! Works great and greatly improves my workflow.

0 Likes

Hi!

Istalled new build 2182 on Ubuntu 10.04.4 LTS, and It can’t start:

/opt/Sublime Text 2$ ./sublime_text Unable to load all required GTK functions Unable to init px

Which GTK functions are needed to run the program?
Thanks a lot!

0 Likes

gyulus, have any previous versions worked for you?

0 Likes

Thanks for reply. :smile:
The Build 2180 worked on my ubuntu. It is from the launchpad repository by webupd8team.
Maybe some gtk packages are not installed for the new version, or outdated, this is an old ubuntu system, although it is LTS.

0 Likes

I also do not run ubuntu 11.10
2180 was a version of it worked fine, now updated to 2182 and did not start

software updates automatically
put through the repository

0 Likes

Maybe there is a bug?
I can not double click to select the current line :open_mouth:

0 Likes

[quote=“leeiio”]Maybe there is a bug?
I can not double click to select the current line :open_mouth:[/quote]

I can confirm this bug on OS X, but setting drag_text to false makes it go away.

0 Likes

Just one more time in 2182 was added to the repository, updated, and now it works, thanks!

0 Likes

Unable to load all required GTK functions
Unable to init px

I can confirm this error on Ubuntu 10.04. Previous releases worked well.

0 Likes

Even I am facing the same issue and I am also running Ubuntu 10.04. It working fine till build 2180.

Unable to load all required GTK functions Unable to init px

0 Likes

With regards to “Unable to load all required GTK functions”, I know what the problem is, and it’ll be fixed shortly

0 Likes

Same issue with 2182 not working on Ubuntu 10.04 LTS. Build 2180 was fine.

0 Likes

Same here, I can’t even open sublime text when I click on it neither If I do “subl .” in the console

Using 10.04

0 Likes

Hallelujah! I wasn’t expecting this one anymore, but it’s a really pleasant surprise.

0 Likes

[quote=“hsoft”]

Hallelujah! I wasn’t expecting this one anymore, but it’s a really pleasant surprise.[/quote]

What is it? How to use it?

0 Likes

Bug: Only allows to drag into the visible portion of the document.

Usually when you are dragging text, you may want to put the dragged text into a non visible portion of the document.
Then, you just drag near the bottom or top, and the document scroll itself to allow you put the text in an non visible portion.

0 Likes

Looks like a new bug: Opening find panel makes whitespace markers disappear (I use “draw_white_space”: “all”)

0 Likes