Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

Help needed with a simple filter plugin

Re: Help needed with a simple filter plugin

Postby sublimator on Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:08 am

Hey sorry dude, I missed this, I'll sort this out for you at lunch.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt
sublimator

Postby sawfoot on Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:12 am

castles_made_of_sand wrote:Image
It runs a regex search as you type, folding out anything that isn't +/- $lines from the found regions, so as to only show relevant context (like grep). If you press enter to `commit` it'll delete any of those `red dot` marked (in the gutter) lines. In either case, pressing enter or escape closes the input panel and the initial view folding/selections are restored. You can see there's a Zebra striping pattern surrounding contexts indicating contiguous lines, without recourse to getting dirty in the gutter.

Would you consider releasing the source for this, or as a plugin? There seems to be some interest in something like this: eg.
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=7963

And for people who want something like orgmode-like (of which the plugin development seems to have stalled)
sawfoot

Postby sublimator on Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:44 am

I think I lost that code in the great hard drive failure of back when. I don't recall it being all that hard to write though. Pester me at ndudfield@gmail.com Ill see if its still somewhere.
It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak out and remove all doubt
sublimator

Previous

Return to Plugin Development