Sublime Forum

Nightly Build 2185

The download link for Linux 32bit is broken. Also, .deb builds in a repository[1] would be very welcome!

[1] I know there’s an unofficial PPA, but nightlies aren’t there yet. :frowning:

0 Likes

[quote]OSX: Added support for the ODB Editor Suite
API: Added sublime.message_dialog
API: Added sublime.ok_cancel_dialog[/quote]

Nice additions! Thanks

0 Likes

Seems to be a focus issue in this build. Sometimes if I hit the delete key on OSX while typing in the console, it will instead delete text in my open view.

0 Likes

The “Package Control: Remove Package” fail in the version (MAC OS 10.7)… crash…

0 Likes

Since the last nightly build I’m getting some crashes when I change something in the preferences or perform any operation that changes something there, like disabling a package with package control or changing the font size with the keyboard, here’s my crash log:

gist.github.com/2008032

0 Likes

I’m getting crashes with Nightly Build 2184 (previous) when installing or removing packages with Package Control. I can’t test changing the font size with the keyboard, via menu works good.

0 Likes

It might be a minor issue, but:

When I’m using the Find function, if I click from the ‘Find’ text area to a word it found in the open file, the cursor won’t focus on the open file - it will stay in the ‘Find’ text area, so any changes I try to make to the file will instead just edit whatever’s in the ‘Find’ text area. (I’m using Win x64 version, in case it matters).

0 Likes

I’m having the same issue with 2184 and 2185. I can’t get it to open without crashing.

EDIT: Nevermind. I was able to fix this by deleting Session.sublime-session

0 Likes

[Bug] Incremental search no longer confirms/closes on enter. It’s unusable atm.

0 Likes

The above issues should now be addressed in 2186.

In other news, I can now confirm that a test release of a broken nightly build hasn’t flooded the forum with complaints :wink:

0 Likes

API documentation has been updated too.

It’s worth noting that sublime.ok_cancel_dialog takes an optional second parameter, which is the caption of the OK button. If provided the caption will be displayed on OS X and Linux, but not Windows.

0 Likes

Oh… build 2186 unusable in Mac Os 10.7.3…

[code]Crashed Thread: 0 Dispatch queue: com.apple.main-thread

Exception Type: EXC_CRASH (SIGABRT)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
objc[1095]: garbage collection is OFF
*** error for object 0x7f9062a36160: pointer being freed was not allocated
[/code]

0 Likes

Looks like the previous crashes were fixed :smiley:

a minor issue with build 2186: when I quit sublime it opens a crash report window: gist.github.com/2009281

0 Likes

So you’re saying that you broke ST2 on purpose just to test us? Genius.

0 Likes

[quote=“weslly”]Looks like the previous crashes were fixed :smiley:

a minor issue with build 2186: when I quit sublime it opens a crash report window: gist.github.com/2009281[/quote]

Same here: gist.github.com/2010869

0 Likes

2187 is out now addressing the last issue

0 Likes

u are tireless :ugeek:

0 Likes

Quickcursor isn’t recognizing Sublime despite ODB support… is it working for anyone?

0 Likes

Sure, it works great. But it isn’t magic, you have to add Sublime to it yourself by going to Preferences and clicking the plus sign in the lower left.

0 Likes

I figured that out eventually… but shouldn’t it be automatic?
I mean, it’s magic with MacVim and Espresso…

0 Likes