Sublime Forum

How to delete or turn off standart snippets?

I use portable ST2 and zen coding, And standart snippets bothers me all the time. So How to delete or turn off standart snippets?
I tried to delete folder with snippets but I’ve got a lot of errors.

P.S. Sorry for bad english.

0 Likes

Disable single autocompletion?

Oh I forgot to say. I use ST2 on windows xp.

0 Likes

Snippets may be define in .sublime-snippet, .tmSnippet, or .sublime-completions files. You can delete the corresponding files to remove the snippets.

0 Likes

I’m already tried delete those files. In result I have this: when I type for example “bg” then press [tab] instead background: ; I have this: “background-image: none;
filter: progid:DXImageTransform.Microsoft.AlphaImageLoader(src=’’, sizingMethod=‘image/scale/crop’);”

0 Likes

It did not work. What should I do next?

0 Likes

Did you manipulate the files in the right folder?
Use menu “Preferences > Browse Packages…” to jump to the right folder.

0 Likes

http://img230.imagevenue.com/loc45/th_144583610_css_122_45lo.jpg

I deleted those folders and great standart snippets don’t work. Good. But one moment zen coding doesn’t work either. Why zen coding doesn’t work if I delete these folders?

0 Likes

Not sure. But i think you was told to delete some files, not whole folders?

For example: If you would remove the whole battery from the car instead of the radio only to not listen to music, you must not wonder why your car doesn’t drive anymore :wink:

0 Likes

Did you restart sublime after deleting those files? Sublime caches a lot of the settings and plugins. I have had problems in the past with plugins sticking around after being renamed or deleted: only a restart finalized the action.

0 Likes