Sublime Forum

Textmate bundle on linux not working

Hi,

First thank you for a really cool editor.

Has anyone successfully installed the nettuts textmate codeigniter bundle? I am having problems with the tab key not working.

I tried the one from nettuts and also tried one from bluefusion for which the main site seems to have shut down. The second one was updated for codeigniter 2.0.

Neither of them work with tab key but they both work when I use the menu to navigate to the snippet and click on it. I was looking through the other packages and don’t see info.plist files but I do see mac/linux/windows key binding files so I was wondering do I need this key binding file to make it work?

Thanks

0 Likes

you can install any textmate bundle to use with ST2 in any linux distro this way:

drop the directory in /home/[user]/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/.

when I installed the Jade textmate bundle, i made sure the directory was named Jade, thus it looked like /home/[user]/.config/sublime-text-2/Packages/Jade

then restart ST2.

you can install ANY textmate bundle with SB2 as far as I can tell.

also, here are a bunch of packages that are ST2 specific here:
github.com/SublimeText

The funny thing is, I found this out by looking it up somewhere, but I can’t remember where or how I found the answer. This is one of the first posts that come up so I figured I would answer it for everyone who found it.

0 Likes