Sublime Forum

Nightly Build 2191

Nightly Build 2191 is out now, with a few misc changes, and several community submitted Vintage mode changes.

0 Likes

Thanks for the update.

No idea what it is ??? Could you please explain or give an example ?

0 Likes

Are CSS colours supposed to be highlighted now? I don’t have any special themes etc…

0 Likes

Install and relaunch still doesn’t work for me on OS X 10.7.3. I got the “update is available” dialog when I launched, downloaded the update, but when I clicked “Install and relaunch” (or whatever it says), ST2 shut down but didn’t relaunch.

0 Likes

+1, also OSX 10.7.3

Not a big deal obviously, but still.

0 Likes

You can make key bindings that only trigger when the side bar has input focus:

{ "keys": "enter"], "command": "foo", "context":
	 {"key": "control", "operand": "sidebar_tree"} ]
},

No, the text rendering change effects ASCII control characters only: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ASCII#ASCI … characters

0 Likes

Awesome!

0 Likes

I’m unsure of when this started, but there may be a bug in EventListener.

I wrote a simple plugin in this thread to go to Vintage command mode on save.

[code]import sublime, sublime_plugin

class GoToCommandModeOnSaveCommand(sublime_plugin.EventListener):
def on_post_save(self, view):
view.run_command(“exit_insert_mode”)[/code]

On save, the view does indeed exit insert mode. But the view is still marked as dirty, even though the file was written. If I Ctrl+S again (from command mode), the tab indicator goes to an “X” as expected, but we’ve written the file twice.

Can anyone replicate the issue? Is my plugin written incorrectly?

0 Likes

Your plugin worked fine for me. I edit a file, the view shows the “dirty” circle, I hit “cmd+s” to save, insert mode exits and I’m now back in command mode. The dirty circle is replaced with the close x.

0 Likes

[quote=“quarnster”]

Your plugin worked fine for me. I edit a file, the view shows the “dirty” circle, I hit “cmd+s” to save, insert mode exits and I’m now back in command mode. The dirty circle is replaced with the close x.[/quote]

Can you check the console output with sublime.log_commands(True):

[code]

sublime.log_commands(True)
found 1 files for base name Soda Light.sublime-theme
Generating syntax summary
theme loaded[/code]

That is, after a save, the theme is being reloaded. I disabled my plugin and it’s still doing that, anyone else seeing this?

0 Likes

I get:

command: save Writing file <file I was editing> with encoding UTF-8

0 Likes