Home Download Buy Blog Forum Support

SublimeLinter

Re: SublimeLinter

Postby aparajita on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:14 pm

Most of those errors are PEP8 errors, which you can ignore with the pep8_ignore setting.
aparajita

Postby aparajita on Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:18 pm

facelessuser wrote:So here is a proposal: a low profile linting mode (optional of course)

The problem with hiding outlines is that some linters don't underline at all because they don't give character position information. You can also hide outlines by setting the outline color in the color theme to the background color of the window, which will effectively hide them.
aparajita

Postby 3thereal on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:12 pm

Did anyone ever figure out how to get this to work on Windows 7 64-bit? I installed WAMP and my SublimeLinter.sublime-settings looks like this:

"sublimelinter_executable_map":
{
"php": "c:/wamp/bin/php/php5.3.8/php"
},

But it still says PHP is not found (and that's the correct directory path). Sublime Text 2 beta 2181. Thanks
3thereal

Postby aparajita on Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:00 am

The SublimeLinter prefs moved from Base File.sublime-settings to SublimeLinter.sublime-settings. Use Package Control to update to the latest version (v1.5.5), and select Preferences->Package Settings->SublimeLinter->Change log. There are instructions there on how to migrate your settings.
aparajita

Postby 3thereal on Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:15 pm

Thanks for the reply aparajita, but I did a totally fresh install and the php setting I mentioned is in SublimeLinter.sublime-settings. That's the only setting I've changed in SublimeLinter. Everyone else in the office has had the same results. Don't know what else we're missing :cry:
3thereal

Postby ManFromEarth on Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:20 am

great plugin :)

i want to turn off smarttabs or "mixed space with tabs" warnings, how can i do that?
ManFromEarth

Postby aparajita on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:21 pm

3thereal wrote:Thanks for the reply aparajita, but I did a totally fresh install and the php setting I mentioned is in SublimeLinter.sublime-settings. That's the only setting I've changed in SublimeLinter. Everyone else in the office has had the same results. Don't know what else we're missing :cry:

Which SublimeLinter.sublime-settings? You should only be editing the one reached via Preferences->Package Settings->SublimeLinter->Settings - User.
aparajita

Postby aparajita on Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:22 pm

ManFromEarth wrote:great plugin :)

i want to turn off smarttabs or "mixed space with tabs" warnings, how can i do that?

Thanks. SublimeLinter supports a dozen languages. I can't magically figure out which one you are talking about.
aparajita

Postby ManFromEarth on Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:11 am

aparajita wrote:
ManFromEarth wrote:great plugin :)

Thanks. SublimeLinter supports a dozen languages. I can't magically figure out which one you are talking about.

JavaScript ;p
ManFromEarth

Postby lukasbob on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:12 am

@ManFromEarth: Open the SublimeLinter User settings file (Preferences > Package Settings > SublimeLinter > Settings - User) and set the "smarttabs" jshint setting to true.

If you have nothing in there to start with, that looks like this:

Code: Select all
{
    "jshint_options":
    {
        "smarttabs": true
    }
}

This and other jshint options are documented on http://www.jshint.com/options/.

The README file (Preferences > Package Settings > SublimeLinter > README) is worth a look.

Thanks for a great plugin!
lukasbob

PreviousNext

Return to Plugin Announcements